Default April 29-May 5 ---- 31 days and Counting!

Hi,

Well, finally down to 31 days. We are so excited to be going on this vacation. I am addicted to the message board reading all the posts everyday.

Saw a post today about Ages of people going. So glad to be reassured that its not a non stop party. That is not what we wanted from a Couples Resort. While we are very young at heart and still in our minds!!!

We are hoping to get a room on the cliff, no problem with the walking for us. We enjoy the exercise. Love sitting in the sun, photography, scuba and snorkeling.

Can't wait...Would like to hear from other couples that will be there when we are...

And I would love to hear from people that just got back, tips, etc.

Carol and Alan

Hi Ceseaside,
    Jessi and I will be there May 2nd thru 7th for our honeymoon. This will be the third time we have been there since this time last year. We love it!

Hey ceseaside we be there may 1st threw 7 im also addicted to message boards lol we be in a beachfront suite we looking forward to it

Default April 30 - May 5

Hi, we are taking our first trip April 30th - May 5th and we are getting married! It will just be the two of us. We are so excited

We will be at CSS April 29th to May 3rd. This will be our 8th trip to couples. Our 2nd to CSS. We are looking forward to trying CSS again.. See you all there.

Can't wait...weather here in Atlanta is 82 today. Getting some sun before the trip. 28 days and counting. Have read so much about the resort. You you all soon!!!

Carol and Alan (Ceseaside)