Thread: At CN right now

Default At CN right now

Here at CN. I will post a review as soon as we get back to Illinois (this is HOME!) Questions??

Wish we were at CN right Now! Have a WONDERFUL Time!!! ENJOY!!
    Art xo Francine

Of course you know I am going to ask DIVE questions.

How is the diving?

How is the G11 treating you?

Please tell everyone at watersports & dive shop hello for us -- we miss them and will see them in December.

The Matthews

Are you having fun at Couples' number one resort?

Hugs

We arrive Friday for our 13th CN vacation. Can't wait to get there.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Pamela,
    We arrive Friday as well....well friday April 2nd......If you take the shuttle, could you post how the ride was? Length and time you landed and arrived at CN......thanks

Jay & Susan

Haha! Yes the diving is awesome! Glenn is really enjoying the G11. It is much more involoved than the sea and sea. Great pics so far. A baracuda wanted to get a very close look at the flash this am! All the guys are still here and I will tell them Hi for you. Everything is fabulous. No lobster at the repeaters dinner is the only thing I am sad about. Shrimp instead that was good. Lobster friday at the Otahete! Yahoo!

I love this place!!!!

Can't wait to arrive, we get there on the 3rd. and can't wait. Tell us how your drive was from the airport, just curious. Couples Negril here we come in 15 more SLEEPS!!!! Can't wait to taste that great Jamaican Rum!

Why??? Is it the food, the ambiance, the beach, the diving, the entertainment, the staff or all of the above. We are heading there in Jan./11 for our first ever trip so we are so interested in everything!!

We arrived on Sunday at 10:00 am. Very quick through customs and baggage claim. Just a few minutes (literally) in the Couples lounge and we were in a van to CN. The trip was quick 1:15 minutes. Others have said traffic was bad and their trip was longer maybe Sun am was slow. We were at the resort by 12:15!

To say why we keep returning it is the staff absolutely! They are all fabulous. This is "home" because of them. The diving is good and the dive guys are super! The food is good. The variety is nice. You can be as active or lazy as you want. They have red flags you put next to your beach chair and someone sweet brings you a drink when you put it up. The beach is beautiful and the sunsets wonderful. I am running out of words to say how great this place is!

Will post a complete review when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by kaityogill View Post
    I love this place!!!!
    My wife said the same thing after being at CN for only 15 minutes on our first trip there. She said it multiple times everyday we were there.

We're back in 23 days and I'm sure "I love this place!!!" will be repeated many many times while we're there this year.

ENJOY!!!

We LOVE CN too!!!! Still Wishing we were there right now!!! Friends of ours are there right now - arrived today!!! Have a WONDERFUL Time!!!
    Art xo Francine

jc... It's ALL Good!..... Well not really....actually it's All GREAT!!!!!!
    Art xo Francine

JC,

To be thorough and completely candid with you....the answer to your questions are ...................YES! YES! and of course YES! We arrrive April 2nd for our 2nd trip to CN!!!!!!!!!!! start planning your second trip now....enjoy!

J E A L O U S!!!! Wishin we were there instead of here...cold and snowy in Nebraska this first day of spring!
    Lucy

ok I'm jealous too. We have 55 days still to wait. I need my annual Couples Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    My wife said the same thing after being at CN for only 15 minutes on our first trip there. She said it multiple times everyday we were there.

We're back in 23 days and I'm sure "I love this place!!!" will be repeated many many times while we're there this year.

ENJOY!!!
    I agree...we said the same thing over and over......And can't wait to return in November. Hope you have another great trip...but then again, how can you not? You're at CN....all is IRIE mon!

I get so upset when I leave that I get an awful fever, chills, shakes the works! It only goes away when I book my next trip. Thankfully I'm feeling better! Just booked for Dec 5th! AHHHHHHHH!