Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Houston-Couples ParTAA!!!!

What a huge success it was this weekend!!!!! Steve and Amy are such wonderful and gracious hosts. Steve did a great job cooking jerk chicken and Amy found Jamaican beef patties as well as chicken patties. It was just like being "home". I thought it would be great to really get in the vibe for our upcoming trip (June 5-15) to CTI, but that backfired.......I don't know if I can wait that long now. It is funny what your mind can do to you!! Still, it was a wonderful time Saturday....Food was great, vodka slushies and purple rains were phenomenal, and probably the greatest thing was the opportunity to meet other couples who love CTI, CSS, CSA, and CN as much as we do. Again, a huge THANK YOU goes out to Steve and Amy.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Thank you so much, Billy & Audra!!! We are so glad you had a great time because we did too! It was so great to meet fellow Couples fans! I think that we should make this a tradition, don't you? Although maybe we shouldn't do it so close to an upcoming trip, because you're right, it just makes the wait so much harder!! I'm thinking we need one later in the summer when it's hot so we can be in the pool and it will feel even more like Jamaica! We could even get some green flags for the yard so the bartender can serve us
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

What happened to pictures??????

Let's hear more about these Coupleholics par taa's

Default So much fun!

Hey all!

It's William and April here! We had such a great time on Saturday too! It was nice meeting everyone. We think a summer party sounds great! Thanks again Steve and Amy!

Will & April
    April

Thanks, guys! We had a great time! I so love my shirt

Y'all need to let me know when the next Texas party is planned. My roots are from Monahans, TX. I think I may have much more fun in Houston. Let me know and I'll get it posted on the the Couples Calendar.

Giddy-up!

Couples Resorts

I wish we had known about it. Mandy and I could have come down from Dallas. You'll have to let us know about the next one.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Hey Randymon,
    I know Steve and Amy are going to be in CTI about next week with a few other Texas Couples that were at the party. Audra and I will be there (CTI) June 5-15. They are talking about having another party towards the end of June and I think we all are wanting to do one every couple of months. I think we all realize it will help easy the pain and burden of waiting until the next year to return to our favorite Couples resort. As I remember each resort (CN, CTI, CSA, and CSS) was represented well at the party.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

We would have come, too. Maybe you can come to ours in August...?

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Thank you Amy and Steve for organizig and hosting. We had so, so much fun! It was great meeting other Couples couples.

Mike and I live in Houston! Sorry we missed it!
    Lew

Houston, we have a problem....because we won't be able to make the party.

Sorry, but somebody just HAD to say that.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Jeffmon,
    I hate to speak for the hosts, but I know they would love for y'all to come. They actually live in Spring, which is on the north side of Houston, and we live on Lake Conroe in Montgomery, which is slightly north of Steve and Amy. You and Mandy will certainly have a place to stay if you can make it.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Looks like we missed some couples.... does that mean it's time to plan another ParTAA???

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    We would have come, too. Maybe you can come to ours in August...?
    Let Mandy and I know when you guys are planning to have yours.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Looks like we need another party!!! A TEXAS sized party!!

I'm so sorry people got missed - I posted it on one of the Non-Specific Resort Meet-Ups thread but it was also a little last minute. Next time I'll just post its own separate thread - rookie party mistake!

BruceandKelli - where is yours in August?

Steve and I would love to host another party this summer. We have a huge backyard and a pool, so there is plenty of space for a lot of people. We also have three spare rooms for anyone from out of town.

I'm ready to start planning now if you guys want to throw out some dates that work for everyone! And assuming it stays hot all summer and there isn't some weird cold front, the pool will stay warm into October. What do we think - July? August? September? October? Every other week? I'm ready to put it on the calendar!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    What happened to pictures??????
    Can you believe I left my camera sitting on a table all night and didn't take the first picture! I was too busy meeting everyone and talking about Couples! Maybe someone else has some pics??
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

sooooo bummed that we missed this, but we got the logos (thanks A and S) and are ready to wear our Deep in the Heart shirts on the beach in 10 days! WoooHooo!!
    deseree

Wish we could have made it, but we will not miss the next one! See you in June!

Default GREAT logo

To whoever created that Texas/Jamaica Logo...that is AWESOME! I am from Austin, born and raised all over Texas. I now live out in Cali, with my Navy hubby, but, know my roots are always in Tejas! Sounds like Ya'll had a fabulous time...we can't wait to be there in June!

I've got a few pics, but don't post publicly. I'm very private about that...sorry!

I am so glad ya'll had a party. However, really sad I missed out. Let me know next time. We are about 100 miles away. But would gladly make the drive.

Just say the day and we'll be there. I never did get my purple rain.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! As President of the Rum Runners, and co-host of the recent Houston Couples "parTAA", thank you all for being so excited about it. Most importantly, for those of you who attended, thanks for coming over to our place to share your Couples memories and future plans. We had a great time meeting those of you we hadn't met yet and look forward to seeing y'all again soon. And thanks for the kind words on the logo

So it seems to me, and I'm pretty keen at picking up on subtle hints and suggestions, but it seems to me like y'all are looking for another Houston, TX Couples "parTAA". Well, wouldn't it just figure that my beautiful co-host and myself are planning one for next week. No, no, wait...that's when we return to CTI for 10 days. Sorry, must have slipped my mind. Y'all jealous yet? (Cypresspeeps, we'll see y'all in first class, but if we're late go ahead and order us a drink.)

Ok, ok...back to the possibility of another "parTAA". What I was getting around to is y'all are fortunate that Amy and I simply love throwing parties, but we'll be happy to host a "parTAA" if you insist. The only problem right now is that to be properly welcomed to a Couples event or resort properly, the host really needs to be in proper attire, perhaps something like that beautiful lime green vest and tie Ainsworth sports so fashionably in the lobby. Now with something like that, I could host a Couples "parTAA" like no other! So while I work on how best to acquire such lovely attire to welcome y'all properly, how 'bout you toss out some suggestions as to when we should plan this party. We're at CTI April 8-18 and by the time we get back to TX, the pool will likely be up to about 80 degrees. It's swimmable through the end of October. End of June is a big annual party at our place so we need to plan around that. Looks like May could be a good time. July and August are up for grabs but those of you who live here know how miserably hot it is those months.

Too much typing, gotta get back to meditating about next week's drink order... Red Stripe first, then Flaming Bob Marley or Bob first, then Red Stripe? Such difficult decisions! So let me know when y'all think you want to come on down and we'll get something on Randymon's flight itinerary.

Until then.... Woooooooohooooooo!

Default Texas Couples Design

Dustin and I missed the Couples PartAA!! We will definitely try and make the next one though. I was wondering if someone could e-mail me the high resolution of the logo for the t-shirts. We would both like to have one and I work a T-shirt shop so I could them done for us since we missed out at the party. I love it. Whoever designed it. If it is possible we have all types of graphics software so anything will work. megan_matlage@yahoo.com

Thanks

60 days and counting!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast