Default Thanks to those who answered my "Requests Considered" question

Hi. I wanted to thank everyone for responding to my question about the procedure for Requests at Couples. I am new to the Board and don't understand how/why posts get "closed" and I wasn't able to say thanks.

Anyway, I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression - I am not pushy or demanding - and was aware that requests are only requests - not guarantees - and if my request is granted, I would be grateful. I am always kind and polite and get quite upset when I hear others treat staff in an unkind manner.

I heard back in less than a day from Couples, saying my request is noted on file, and the resort will do all they can to accommodate. You can't ask for more than that and I am grateful for that. I think that is wonderful!

It is our first time trying a Couples, and from what I have read I know we have made the right choice.

This Board has been very helpful to me, too. Thanks!

REH...I appreciate this thread by you.

The Couples Resorts simply can not be equaled..You will love which ever Couples resort you choose.

The Couples Resorts host the world's greatest guests.

Hugs from 10 0 C

Thanks for replying to my post. We booked on March 30/10 for 13 days in Dec. - staying at Sans Souci. We are already so excited - and it is so far away

I did a lot of reading on this website and trip advisor - there were so many positive reviews.....I knew we had to try Couples.
    We know we will have a great time.

Thanks,
    R

Hey R, we will be as Sans Souci Dec 1-11 with 2 other couples. What dates will you be there?

Hi - we are arriving on Dec. 4th - our friends leave on the 14th and we leave on th 17th! So we will be there the same timeframe as you.....have you been to Sans Souci before? We have done all-inclusives every year since 1993, but this is our first time for a Couples, and probably won't be the last, given all the positives we have read about the Couples Resorts.

The last 2 years, we have gone to an adults only resort - now i think we are spoiled now - loved how it was far more peaceful...