Default Horseback Riding at CTI

Hi all,

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Ocho Rios and I was just wondering that if we stay at CTI the horseback riding is included in our stay. Does that include just a one time horseback riding experience or could we go more than once?

If we stay at CSS the cost of the horseback riding is not included... does anyone know how much it would be to add the cost per person? We want to go horseback riding but are thinking of stay at CSS.

Any answers are very much appreciated!

Tams

Horseback riding is included as part of your stay at CTI and it's offered several days a week, sometimes twice a day. You can go as often as you like with no additional charge.

At CSS, it's not included and depending on which tour you book with, the cost could be anywhere from $50 to $80 per person.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

You can go as often as you like. We absolutely loved it, and how great that it is included in the price of your holiday.

You can goes as may times as you want. The offer trips two different places. Ask when you sign up and see both places.
    Irie Mon