Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: BFVS At CSA

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default BFVS At CSA

    Anyone have any specific room or building they like and wht? If you have pictures please let me know. I think we want a first floor. We arrive in one week from today. Any suggestions will help for checkin.
    Thanks Melissa

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    Anyone have any specific room or building they like and wht? If you have pictures please let me know. I think we want a first floor. We arrive in one week from today. Any suggestions will help for checkin.
    Thanks Melissa
    Coming in Friday and also staying in a BFVS, I will gladly defer a 1st floor room to you. LOL.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMon View Post
    Coming in Friday and also staying in a BFVS, I will gladly defer a 1st floor room to you. LOL.
    why are you deferring a first floor? should i be on the second or third opinions please

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    why are you deferring a first floor? should i be on the second or third opinions please
    I would merely prefer a second or third floor room. Just personal preference.

  5. #5

    Default

    We stayed in room 4121 and loved it! It was located closer to the end of the resort by Patios Restaurant (absolutely loved that), the Grill (lunch everyday there), Feathers (fabulous) and the Casino. We loved sitting on our verandah in the morning, drinking Blue Mountain coffee ordered from the Continental menu, greeting passerbys and watching the ocean. We set our chairs up on the beach in line with our room, left the verandah door unlocked, and had access to our own facilities throughout the day. The beach is very wide in this area, and a beach bar was right there. We never heard loud noise or talking from people walking by at night. It was a corner room. We will request that room the next time we go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •