Default Hair braiding ....CN?

Hi,

My bf and I are going to be at CN this August. Is there a place on the resort where I could get my hair braided? I know I could go to the spa... but I've heard of some resorts doing it right on the beach. Does anyone know if they have that at CN and how much they would charge?

The salon rates starts at $60 for braids. I know that you can also get your hair braided if you walk to the Office of Nature, but I don't know what they charge. I would use the salon at the resort I think.

There was a girl doing hair braiding on the beach when we were there. I'm not sure, but I think they were offering it through the spa as well, just on the beach.

LizzieBabyDoll,

I'd like to ask the same questions of CSS, for my wife-to-be.
    I hope you don't mind me posting my question on your thread. Jonathan&Nikki (Martinsburg,WV)

I don't mind at all It's just nice to be able to not have to worry about hair while on vacation. Congratulations, are you getting married at Couples or just honeymooning? You will love CSS. My bf and I were there last year. We loved the service, the beach, and the land itself. They have a lot of gardens and nature all around.

We will be honeymooning. I would have loved to get married there. We have alot of friends, and she has a HUGE family. Six sisters and a brother. We didn't think it would be fair, to everyone not able to enjoy the beauty of Jamaica. It will be a big country style wedding, two days before we arrive. Thank You, for asking. I think she agrees with the no hassle hair idea. I was curious about the pricing, and the availability of stylists at CSS. Jonathan&Nikki (Martinsburg,WV)

Yeah that makes sense not to have the wedding down there, especially with such a big family. And I think the spa charges $60 and up for a full head of hair..I wonder if there's a straw market in town where they could do it. They had that in the Bahamas.

Is this your first time to CSS?

We are arriving at CN next Wednesday (April 7th) and would like to braid my hair either at the salon or on the beach. Does anyone know if they are able to add extensions to my natural hair (for added length?) Thanks everyone
    Kris