Default WooHoo just booked my Honeymoon!!!

I booked my honeymoon to CN today. Going 8/9-8/16. We love CN, we were there in August of '08. So since we're repeaters and honeymooners that means that we get 2 half hour couples massages? 133 days til I go Home!!!!

Fantastic.

As long as you take your honeymoon within 30 days of your wedding, you will get the complimentary massage.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I was wondering the same thing. Do you just ask for the repeaters things and the honeymoon stuff at the same time when we get there? I know you can't combine two half hour massages but can you get the on two different days?

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Do you just ask for the repeaters things and the honeymoon stuff at the same time when we get there? I know you can't combine two half hour massages but can you get the on two different days?
    When you check-in, have your Romance Reward number (and make sure you have been credited for your other stays before you arrive) and proof of your wedding (we used our wedding program) and you will receive the vouchers for the massages and other items then. And then make arrangements with the spa for the massages.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I just booked my honeymoon for October 1 - 8 at Sans Souci. I'm already so excited I can barely stand it!!!
    I forgot to put "Honeymoon" in the comments section of my reservation. Hoping we will still get the free couples massage - I'll be sure to bring a copy of our marriage license.

184 days until I go "home"!