Default Trip Report for CSA

Just recently returned after spending 7 wonderful nights at CSA. We had a GVS #4105 - perfect and ideal location. Even though it was next to the street, with the AC and fan running, plus we're good sleepers - no worries - no problems. I liked the bottom floor, thus gave us instant access to our room whenever we needed to. Room was clean although some little critters now and then, but they give you a can of bug spray - it is summer and very hot.

Everything was just perfect. The restaurants, the entertainment, the service just everything. I can't say anything negative.

We ordered the continental breakfast almost every morning - like my coffee first thing - and it was always on time.

Although the "sand gravity" got to us, along with the heat, it was sometimes difficult to make it past 11 pm! We did check out Ultimate the piano man one night and had a blast. Also watched the resident band too and that was fun. Also managed to do a couple of water activities but other than that, we just laid like veggies either by the ocean or the swim-up bar which was tons of fun.

We hadn't been there in nearly 10 years, so since then the resort has more than doubled. A little tricky trying to find our room the first day The lush vegetation was just beautiful. It rained almost everyday but only for 20/30 minutes tops! Plus it was nice to cool things off.

The green flag service is top notch too, even though we were right next to the tiki bar at the beach, we saw a lot of folks taking advantage of this great perk. All the bartenders were fantastic. Never had to wait for a drink and the resort was 85% at capacity - that's saying a lot for CSA! A lot of the surrounding resorts might have been 30/50% capacity.

We can't wait to go back in March!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

Post up some pictures.
    影舞葉

Great to hear you guys had a great trip!!
    -Otter,

Thanks for the trip report! No so patiently waiting to get back 'home' in Dec. We only used the green flag service a little the last time we were there but plan on doing it more this next trip.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Hi.

Thanks for your report, we´ll be there early august, travelling all the way from Germany.

Can´t wait!!

Thomas

What is the green flag service?????

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how it went.

The green flag service is offered at 11 am. When you put it up, that means you are in need of a beverage that they will get you! Works like a charm - they're johnny on the spot too!