Default August 2010....H E L L O anyone there????

Anyone going in August??? Just booked our Honeymoon for 8/9-8/16. 132 days until I come Home!!!!!

I guess my hubby and I will have the resort to ourselves......

My wife and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary there from the 12th thru the 18th!

Hello all !! My husband & I are headed to CN Aug 28 - Sept 4.
    This will be our first trip to CN but our 5th to Couples. We usually go to CTI or CSS. We are exciting about our adventure to the other side of Jamaica to see what she has to offer. See you there !!

This is our second trip to nigril, will be there aug 21-28. Would like to hear other couples that would like to say hi !!!!

We will be there the first week of August, actually arriving on the 29th of July until the 5th of August. 105 days.

Default We are there 3-17th aug- getting married on the 6th.

We are there 3-17th aug- getting married on the 6th.

Emma, congratulations, you picked the best place to get married. We were married at CN 2 and half years ago. I am sorry that we won't be there for your wedding, we are leaving the morning of the 6th. But we can still meet up and toast your big day.

We just got back from CSA last month and just booked August 16-21 at CN!!

Our kids have gotten older and boring on us and don't want us to take them anywhere this Summer, something about not wanting to be seen with thier parents,lol. So, we're going back to Negril!!

As you can see from my signature, next years trip is booked as well, lol.

Never been to CN before and can't wait to check it out!!

Cheers!
    Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Home to CSA 3/4-3/11/2011

Hello! Honeymooners here! We booked in CN from August 28th to September 4th !!! And we will come from Greece! We're very excited!