Default Booking next week and still can't decide!

I know I have seen a million posts about which resort to choose, but I am having a terrible time deciding! We are booking our first Couples vacation for February 2011 and can NOT decided between CSA and CN. Who has been to both and can you tell me what you liked better about one or the other? It's consuming me! I am so excited to have the decision made and then start counting the days. My husband and I are planning this trip after a crazy couple of years, we were divorced after 14 years of marriage and then less then 3 years later remarried last month. Life throws you some crazy challenges and we have learned so much from them. We are happier than ever and so are our 3 kids Now for some needed relaxation and romance! We didn't have a honeymoon this time around and are going to renew our vows while at Couples. OK, enough rambling... can someone help?? Thanks so much!

CSA ROCKS!!! Nuff said.

Do a split! They are literally 5 minutes apart.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

It does not matter, both will be great but I would go with CSA. The great thing about your dilemma is that you can not make a wrong choice. What you will quickly realize is that your vacation will pass way to fast and your new dilemma of when can we go back will haunt you terribly!! You need to go ahead and book your 201o trip to one of them and then book a 2011 trip to the other. Remember when you get home, if you had such a wonderful time that you want to return to the same place, all you have to do is call Couples and they will chnge the reservation for you.

Relax and enjoy....you are going to have the time of your life!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

very well spoken billy. . .very well spoken indeed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loveremains227 View Post
    I know I have seen a million posts about which resort to choose, but I am having a terrible time deciding! We are booking our first Couples vacation for February 2011 and can NOT decided between CSA and CN. Who has been to both and can you tell me what you liked better about one or the other? It's consuming me! I am so excited to have the decision made and then start counting the days. My husband and I are planning this trip after a crazy couple of years, we were divorced after 14 years of marriage and then less then 3 years later remarried last month. Life throws you some crazy challenges and we have learned so much from them. We are happier than ever and so are our 3 kids Now for some needed relaxation and romance! We didn't have a honeymoon this time around and are going to renew our vows while at Couples. OK, enough rambling... can someone help?? Thanks so much!
    ....I don't think you're going to go wrong either way. Only been to CN, but loved it.