Default I can't wait to get to CTI!

I am just sat looking out of the window at an extremely miserable cold day of rain, cloud and more rain....the weather here in the UK is terrible....it's supposed to be the start of British Summertime!?

However....this time in 7 days i will be packed and counting down the hours until i have to leave for the airport with my boyfriend....it seems so far away...even though we have waited since September for this holiday....and i sure need a holiday being a teacher!!!

I am so excited about getting to CTI i can't focus on anything else...such a shame its only for a week. Oh well...can't be too greedy....i'm making sure my holiday starts the minute i wake up next Thursday and try and enjoy every second of the gruelling trip time from leaving my home in London to stepping into CTI....i'm thinking that's going to be at least 16 hours....that Red Stripe better be waiting for us at the other end!!!

So, here's to next Thursday....i'm so excited i want to scream!!!! maybe see you there!!! x

You'll have a great time. At least your starting from London and don't have to travel too far to the airport. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy_gal_linds View Post
    So, here's to next Thursday....i'm so excited i want to scream!!!! maybe see you there!!! x
    We'll be just two days behind you - arriving on Saturday - so hopefully we're run into a nice couple with distinct British accents.

BTW, just as an aside, we were able to experience London and a bit of the English countryside a few years back - absolutely loved it!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

You will LOVE CTI!! We'll see you on Thursday!!!!! When does your flight arrive? We get in at 12:19p, but I'm guessing yours might be later since the flight is so long? Maybe we'll meet on the bus, but if not, we will see you at the resort. Drinks are on Amy & Steve all week!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

It's just typical....i live on the flight path for London Heathrow, but our flight is from London Gatwick which is a nightmare to get to in morning rush hour traffic! ......Think happy thoughts!!!!!