Default Help ME Decide Which Resort!!!

My husband and I took a much needed vacation last year to CSA! We loved every minute of our 1st trip without our kids, friends, or family. We have been married for 14 1/2 years.
    So, once again, we are in the process of planning another vacation to Couples! The problem is, we can't decide which resort to go to. We want CSA but our beachfront veranda suite is not available. We are scared that we won't be as happy in another room. We have to book by March 31, to get the good promotion. Any help will be appreciated. I have ruled out CTI. So, if anyone has any input on CN, CSS or CSA, please share.
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by tallvarner View Post
    My husband and I took a much needed vacation last year to CSA! We loved every minute of our 1st trip without our kids, friends, or family. We have been married for 14 1/2 years.
    So, once again, we are in the process of planning another vacation to Couples! The problem is, we can't decide which resort to go to. We want CSA but our beachfront veranda suite is not available. We are scared that we won't be as happy in another room. We have to book by March 31, to get the good promotion. Any help will be appreciated. I have ruled out CTI. So, if anyone has any input on CN, CSS or CSA, please share.
    Thanks,
    That seems kind of silly. You could try another resort, but what if you love the room and don't like the rest of the property? Or worse - what if you hate both?!?!?

Unlikely, of course, but I would let my love of the resort trump my love of a particular room every time.

(BTW... CTI rocks! You're missing out by ruling it out.)

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Too bad you ruled out CTI - out of all four of the resorts, CTI and CSA are our top two favorites

If you want CSA, stick with it, but just try another room. We loved the Ocean Verandah. If you really love the Beachfront Verandah and the room sounds like it's very important, I don't think another room type at any of the other resorts can compare.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Is a TV that important? Why not try the Beachfront Suite?

Any particular reason why you ruled out CTI? We've been to CSA and we just returned from CTI a couple of days ago, and I honestly couldn't tell you which one I prefer over the other. They both have their strong points, but it's really a toss-up as to which one we liked better.

Why is CTI your favorite?

tallvarner...

I think you're way overthinking this.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I have to go with Bruce here. It seems a bit strange that you would rule out an entire resort simply because your room type isn't available. And since you stated how much you loved your time at CSA, you'd be facing another possible dilemma: constantly comparing your 'replacement' resort with CSA.

Oh well, good luck with whatever you decide.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I'm with Bruce and Amy. We love love love CSA, and CTI ranks a very close second in our eyes. In fact, we are returning to CSA in 45 days and I'm trying to figure out how to make a second trip to CTI sometime this year.

We like CSS also, however, it was not our "thing." Gorgeous, yes, but it just didn't speak to us the way CSA and CTI did. We have only visited CN on a day pass, but it was lovely as well.... Just not CSA.

Tallvarner it looks like you've painted yourself into a corner. If being right on the beach as the Beachfront Verandah rooms are is that important to you then nothing that I see from any of the other resorts will compare. Either you won't be facing directly onto the beach or will be at a much higher elevation. We stayed in the Ocean Verandah room like Amy did and it's exactly like the beachfront room. I say stick with CSA if you didn't spend a great amount of time on the verandah. We're planning our next trip to CSA for this December and will probably drop down to a Garden Verandah and my wife will spend what we save at the spa. Good luck with your dilemma.

My husband just told me why he is so happy that we are going back to the same resort for our 2nd time. He said we could immediately start relaxing because we won't have to run around to check everything out. We went to CSA is 2008 and we are going back this fall. I will love being able to settle right in and just lay on the beach and do...or not do...anything I want. It will all be familiar, and beautiful. I can't wait. Good luck deciding.

Quote Originally Posted by tallvarner View Post
    Why is CTI your favorite?
    LOTS of reasons! The amazing staff, the food, the restaurants, the layout, the beach, the island, the excursions. Like the others, CSA and CTI are our top favorites. We were at CSA last April, back to CTI in 8 days! But have already booked a CSA/CTI split for 2011.

But if you're heart is with CSA, just get a different room. The Ocean Verandahs are almost identical to the Beachfront Verandahs.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

How is the tennis at CTI? I am pretty sure we are going back to CSA...