Default Where does the groom go?

I know this might seem a silly question but I dont want my husband to be see me getting ready for the wedding!
    Is he supplied a different room to get ready in? As it is only the two of us we have only booked 1 room. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks xx

There is no other room for your groom to go to as far as I know. It was just the two of us when we got married and he helped me with my dress and we walked each other down the "aisle". You can talk to your wedding planner for ideas about where he can go and what he can do until it is time for the ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by englishrose View Post
    I know this might seem a silly question but I dont want my husband to be see me getting ready for the wedding!
    Is he supplied a different room to get ready in? As it is only the two of us we have only booked 1 room. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks xx

Absolutely not a silly question. We just booked our wedding and I'm waiting on the wedding coordinator Tamika to call me. That is one of the question I want to ask her. Have you already booked your wedding?

they do not have anywhere for him to go. My husband went and hung out on the beach while they were setting up. He became very sweaty though and stated to me that he should have went to the gift shop since it is air conditioned.

If you are getting married at CSA, there is a locker room by the gym. Its perfect for all the guys to get ready at. This is what we are planning on using.

Yes we are getting married on March 31st 2010.

Just wanted to keep it a little bit traditional and my hubby 2 b wants the surprise of seeing me walk down the aisle.

Have him wait in a bar on the beach... taking in the view ... waiting for the love of his life!
    ... it keepsh me shane

We were married at CN last June and I didn't want my husband to be to see me in my wedding dress until I was walking down the isle. There is a room by the spa that he was allowed to use to get dressed...Giselle knew right away what to do so we had no problem with that...plus the look on his face when he saw me coming towards him at the ceremony was priceless! I'm sure which ever resort you will be having your wedding at the coordinator will make arrangements for you. They will do anything within reason to please you at Couples.

When we got married in Nov 09, we had friends that were with us, and Dan got ready early and the boys met up at one room and the girls came to ours and helped me get dressed and took some pics and drank champagne.

He could also get ready early and go to any of the bars or restaurants and wait. It's so beautiful, i can't imagine it being hard to sit on the beach and wait for his beautiful bride.

Congratulations.

Thank you so much for your replies xx

Not a silly question in the least. We were married at CSS and wanted to not see each other until the time of the wedding. I (husband) dressed first in our room while my wife was out walking around the resort. Then I went over to the wedding planners office at the pre-determined time and my wife went back to the room to get ready with the help of Nadia's assistant. From there I and Nadia, the wedding planner, went down to the gazebo, where our wedding was held, and waited for my wife while chatting with the minister. Hope this helps.

Bart & Bug

The thing I've said on many other threads that I'll say here again is, if there's a way to do, the people at Couples will do it! They literally try and accommodate their guests in every which way possible if you just ask.

Hubby got dressed while I was getting my hair done! He was suppose to be done and gone but wasn't so it was kind of cute to see his expression when he saw my hair done and I was running around in pj pants and t-shirt. He soon let the room but not before Stacey our photographer got a couple shots of him and then us kissing.(too cute). He then went down to one of the bars and hung out for about 20 mins. Congrats!!!

We got married at CTI in June 2009.

We had a 10am wedding, and this is what we done!

Got up, and had breakfast together.

Then, we parted company there - my husband went to our room to get ready, and i went to the hairdressers to have my hair done.

We co-ordinated by mobile phone, when he was ready he rang to say the coast was clear - he went to the lobby for a lemonade with guests we had met, anfd iwent to the room to get ready.

To be honest it took me about half a hour, taking my time!

Then the wedding co-ordinater rang up to me when it was time, and i met him at the end of the aisle!

Hope this helps!

Carolynn

This was one of the questions that I had as well. I'm getting married at CTI in October, and I was told that the coordinator will provide the men someplace to get ready while the women get dressed in our room. Because i was wondering if I should confirm an additional night at the hotel for this reason...

Oshana and Marquel
    CTI - 10/9/10
    momoore100910@gmail.com
    mywedding.com/marquelandoshana