Default Gettin Ready to Go

Well, I'm sitting her checking out the good 'ol message board for the last time before we leave for CSA. It's not like I'll never check it again, I live for it. I'm just checking to see if there is just one more piece of good advice that I could use before the limo comes to pick us up in 6 1/2 hours. I also needed to get away from my lovely wife who is, as I type, running around frantically trying to remember everything she needs to bring and everything she forgot to buy before we go. It's only our 8th trip to Jamaica and every year it's the same thing. After 31 years of marriage, you learn to just deal with it I guess. "Should I bring nice slacks?, I'm bringing 2 dresses. How many times will we be going to the fancy restaurant?" How the heck do I know? What I pack coud fit in her carry on. I just needed to escape her to my office and the sanity of the mesaage board. I look forward to being with her tomorrow and for the next 9 days at CSA so it's worth it I guess. I just need to get through tonight. Thank God for Couples, it helps keep good relationships great. I can't help but think that more people would stay together if they just spent a week a year together at a place like Couples, it's always perfect. Now, if only Couples could send someone over to my house to pack for my wife!!! I must remember, it's all IRIE MON!!

Quote Originally Posted by rjammin View Post
    I can't help but think that more people would stay together if they just spent a week a year together at a place like Couples
    Couldn't agree more!