Default CSS here we come!

Just booked CSS for October. I cannot wait...we are so in need of some time away.

Does anyone have any tips for first timers?

Hello!
    Congratulations on booking your first trip to CSS! My husband and I made our first trip in February of this year, and just fell in love with the resort and the staff. We have already booked two trips to return--in 2010and 2011!

The best advice I can give would be to make sure you have pens,at least two, so you both can fill out your customs forms on the plane. Remember to fill out both the top and the bottom portions of the form. This will definitely help speed you through customs! Also get into the "nothing to declare" line!

Try to pack as lightly as possible. I think all you really need are swimsuits, a few cover ups, plenty of sun block, and something nice to wear if you are going to Casanova's for dinner!

But truly my best advice is to enjoy yourself and the wonderful time you are going to have with the love of your life!

I'm sure you're going to get great advice from the folks here on the mb!

suzyQ

Quote Originally Posted by jvuong25 View Post
    Just booked CSS for October. I cannot wait...we are so in need of some time away.

Try Sunset beach the first day! Once you go, you know...

We had out first CSS visit last December and we did nothing but lay on the beach all day. The only other thing we did was have a massage -we never did any of the activities other that the games and contests they ran on SSB.

You will love CSS!!!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Quote Originally Posted by jvuong25 View Post

....Good deal. We just booked yesterday for the week of Oct. 9-16. We did CN this past Nov. It was amzing.

Just relax and enjoy. Slow the pace and your all set.