Thread: Garden Suite

Hybrid View

Default Garden Suite

Hi everyone,

My husband and I were at CSA 2 years ago we stayed in an OVS and loved it, we went to another resort in Jamaica last winter but found ourselves comparing everything to CSA needless to say the other resort was found wanting on every level. We want to go back to CSA January 2011 but our budget is limited so we can't book the OVS this time, my question is if we booked an Garden suite ( not verandah )would we be disappointed, I'm not worried about no TV or minibar we can do without them but is there a lot of road noise, we are light sleepers so this is my biggest worry, I hope the responses from you guys are positive as I am desperate to go back home to CSA.

Thanks

Irene

Sorry forgot to ask if we booked a Garden Suite could we upgrade to an Atrium room directly with Couples, the tour operator here in the UK I am booking with do not have an allocation of Atrium rooms.

Thanks

Irene

We love the garden suite. I never really notice the road noise that others talk about.

Hi Irene - have you phoned the TA to check whether they can book you into an Atrium? One year we booked with "T.....n" which didnt list Atriums in their brochure or on line, but when I phoned they were able to book an Atrium for us.

Dawn (UK)

Thanks London & Dawn we've just booked an OVS for January we decided just to go for it we loved the room so much the last time and I can't wait to get back home to CSA.

Thanks

Irene