Thread: CTI in June

Default CTI in June

hi all,

will be going to cti for our honeymoon in june and i know the ride from the airport to cti takes about 1 1/2 hrs. i know the driver stops 1-2 times. can anyone tell me where they stop? is it a bar? is it a gift shop? is it a "quickie" mart?

Quote Originally Posted by markjennwedding View Post
    hi all,

will be going to cti for our honeymoon in june and i know the ride from the airport to cti takes about 1 1/2 hrs. i know the driver stops 1-2 times. can anyone tell me where they stop? is it a bar? is it a gift shop? is it a "quickie" mart?
    Typically, they will stop once and it's at any one of several roadside bars (specifically for pit-stops) that usually sells beer, drinks, snacks and maybe a t-shirt or two. However, on some occasions, especially if there are only one or two couples on the bus, and no one has to use the restroom or smoke, you can talk the driver into not stopping.

PS - You will LOVE CTI!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

I guess you could call it a "quickie" mart and bar! They are more less random stops.

No worries mon!

It never stopped at all when we visited CTI in Feb/Mar, but the journey went very quickly. The driver did ask if anyone wanted the bathroom, but nobody did so we went straight ahead. Everyone was tired after a very long flight from the UK, which had also taken off 3 hrs late, so everyone just wanted to get to the hotel.

We're just back from CTI, and about 20 mins. into the journey we made a quick stop at a roadside open-air bar for more beer (only a few of us got off the van to do that). We made no potty stops at all, but I sure wish we had! My eyeballs were floating by the time we got to CTI.