Hybrid View

Default I would just like to say

I would just like to say that Im JEALOUS!!!!! I was married on May 5th of this year at CSA !! Brides to be yall picked Heaven On Earth!!!! When u picked CSA
    Melanie Benoit

any advice? We are getting married Sept 4, 2010 CSA... can't wait!

Jen & Ian

Hey Jen,
    My advice to you is to not stress out!!!! Everything will be taken care of. Just go and relax and enjoy every min!
    Are you fixing your own hair and makeup? If not the salon does a great job. Our wedding day went stress free and Im a nervous person but I was so calm that day. Its the peaceness resort and the people that work there they just make you feel so comfortable just go and have a blast. It was a day I'll never forget!! Just let me know if you have any other questions you would wanna ask. Congrats to yall!!!
    Melanie Benoit

hey melanie, just read your message and made me feel happy, we choose csa to get married in March 2010 and cant wait, Im nervous and anxious but def. excited. Im worried that we might encounter onlookers and noisey people during the ceremony its at sunset just hope they are polite. Im getting my hair done at salon along w my makeup hope they do a nice job, I plan to bring pics of what I want my hair to look like!!lol, I already love the csa and Ive never been there!! congrats on your wedding...

Quote Originally Posted by bridetobe View Post
    hey melanie, just read your message and made me feel happy, we choose csa to get married in March 2010 and cant wait, Im nervous and anxious but def. excited. Im worried that we might encounter onlookers and noisey people during the ceremony its at sunset just hope they are polite. Im getting my hair done at salon along w my makeup hope they do a nice job, I plan to bring pics of what I want my hair to look like!!lol, I already love the csa and Ive never been there!! congrats on your wedding...
    Hey Bridetobe,
    Thanks and congrats to yall to!! We got married in the gazebo and it was more private there. They were some people that would stop and watch but didnt make any noise. If you are getting married on the beach we saw alot of people who would stop and watch the wedding but were respectful to the people getting married.They would clap when it was over and congratulate you. You'll be alright!!! Also they have magazines at the salon to look at and I also broughta picture too. Im so excited for you!!!
    Melanie Benoit

I'm getting married at Couples Negril. For a style at the salon, do you have your hair washed and product in, ready to go when you show up for your appointment? Or do they start with a full shampoo, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    I'm getting married at Couples Negril. For a style at the salon, do you have your hair washed and product in, ready to go when you show up for your appointment? Or do they start with a full shampoo, etc.
    Hey TravelBug,
    Congrats!!!
    I had washed and blowdryed my hair before I went to the salon and than they fixed it there. I would say they can wash it themselves but I think you would pay extra for that. Not too sure. Hope this helped!!
    Melanie Benoit

Yes, thanks! I will be sure and pack all of my hair products that I would use to do my "going out" hair!

melnbradley
    I see you got your hair and make-up done at the CSA salon. Your pictures look amazing as well! I want to have them do my make-up but am a little nervous. I don't wear a lot of make-up and don't want to look a lot different than normal. Do you think they did a good job on make-up? Do they put a lot on? I am wanting just a nice natural look with a pretty lipstick color.

Hey Melissa,
    Thanks!!! I was nervous too about them putting on my makeup. Cause I dont wear alot of makeup too. They did such a great job!! I was so pleased they put on enough to stand out in your pictures but they dont over due it. Im sure if there are certain colors that you like to wear you can tell them. I like natural colors and thats what they did. Your gonna look Beautiful!!
    Melanie
    ps: can you take me with you!!! lol
    Melanie Benoit