Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Names: Jason & Tequila

Ages: 28 & 29

How many times to CSS: Frist time!!!

Trip dates: July 9th - 18th

Room type: One Bedroom Beachfront Suite

Reason for trip: Getting married on July 12th

Where you from: Philadelphia PA

What you're looking forward to most: Relaxing and enjoying each other company. Also looking forward to getting married and meeting new people!

Will you go A/N during trip: I don't think so

Drink you're looking forward to: Tequila Sunrise of course!! Anything tropical and anything with vodka in it!!
    Kids: 3 a boy 10 a girl 7 and another boy 2

Pets: None

Level of excitement (1 - 10): OFF THE SCALE!!!!

Hi everyone! I think we're coming to CSS...we just got our plane tickets but we're trying to get some of our friends from xmas 09 CTI to make the trip in July with us. We want to try out CSS so look for us there!

Names: Trace & Kelly

Ages: 30 & 25

How many times to CSS: 1st Time

Trip dates: July 23-27

Room type: Don't Know Yet...WHAT TYPE SHOULD WE GET???????

Reason for trip: Do you really need a reason to head to paradise?

Where you from: Michigan

What you're looking forward to most: SSB, Relaxing, throwing back some red stripes

Will you go A/N during trip: Probably more often than not

Drink you're looking forward to: Red Stripe, Morning Glory, Hummingbirds and at least 1 Marley!

Kids: We'll see what happens on the trip

Pets: Nope

Level of excitement (1 - 10): 7-8...our trip to CTI was a little shaky so we're giving Couples another shot at CSS.

Default Excited!!!!!!!

Names: Jim & Tina

Ages: 47 & 44

How many times to CSS: 1st visit

Trip dates: July 17th - 24th

Room type: One Bedroom Beachfront Suite

Reason for trip: Stressful year at work

Where you from: Texan's by birth, Lost in Indiana

What you're looking forward to most: R&R, Sun, Beach, Sun, Scuba, Sun, OH and did I say SUN

Will you go A/N during trip: NOPE!

Drink you're looking forward to: Anything cool and refreshing

Kids: Daughter 21 (getting married in June 2011) and Son 19

Pets: 2 Yorkie's - Shadow and Kalie

Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10+

Our pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey Jim and Tina. Looks like you will be there the whole time we are there. It is our first time to Couples too. Hope to meet you there

Arthur & Jody

Default LuBeth

Names:

Ages: 47 and 41

Trip dates: July 12th - 19th

Room type: One Bedroom Ocean Suite

Reason for trip: Honeymoon or Renewal of vows? Also Beth is celebrating a birthday

Where you from: Philadelphia,PA

What you're looking forward to most: Spending a romantic time with each other, massages and meeting new people.

Will you go A/N during trip: Definitely not!

Drink you're looking forward to: Sans Souci specials and anything that looks tempting.

Kids: Luis has 3 girls ages: 26,19, and 13
    Beth has a son 22 and a daughter 16

Pets: We have a beautiful female black cat named Booboo

Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10+

Default LuBeth

Jeff and Mandy,

Hope you have a wonderful time as we will be missing you because we are arriving on 7/12!
    We were looking forward to meeting both of you. Hopefully some other year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladytaf37 View Post
    Jeff and Mandy,

Hope you have a wonderful time as we will be missing you because we are arriving on 7/12!
    We were looking forward to meeting both of you. Hopefully some other year.
    It's a shame we will miss you since we are leaving the day before you get there. This will be our third year at CSS. We always try to go the week of the 7th, as that is our anniversary.

You are going to just love CSS. It is truly paradise. You can feel very confident that you chose the right resort.

And, we'll try to save you guys some Sans Souci Specials. I say try as I do like those drinks a lot. I highly recommend you try some of the Rum Cream if you never have. I really like it after dinner in a glass over ice. Mmmmmm! I can't wait to return.

Doing the Single Digit Dance and a wake-up.

Jeff
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Trace and Kelly: I am excited to see that some other people will be at SSB with us! It seems like we're the only ones on this thread that will be there at the end of July! Hope to get to know you better in a little less than a month!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvchenny View Post
    Trace and Kelly: I am excited to see that some other people will be at SSB with us! It seems like we're the only ones on this thread that will be there at the end of July! Hope to get to know you better in a little less than a month!!!
    Ya, we look forward to meeting you too! We're still not 100% committed to CSS but we're probably 85. We've actually been talking with some of our friends we met at CTI and I think one couple is ready to pull the trigger and come along with us. If we do CSS, we're definitely going to find a nice day and do a trading places to hit up the island...that place is just awesome!

Hopefully see you soon!

T&K

T&K,
    Have you ever been to CSS and/or SSB?? If not, you will LOVE it! We split our trip between CSS and CTI (COR then) a couple of years ago and we really wished we would have spent the whole trip at CSS. The SSB is so nice and private. We were kinda grossed out by the island on CTI. The bathrooms and pool were downright disgusting especially after spending time at SSB. SSB has a grill so you can stay there all day and eat lunch. The pool area is large and you can float all day in the pool if you want to. The beach is nice and private. It depends on the people there at the time, but we have always made great, fun friends! Let me know if you have any questions. We have been to CSS 3 times and whenever we go anywhere else, we always kick ourselves for not going back to CSS!

What type of room should we get? I've read that the oceanviews are up on the hills and that beachfront is lower but not as nice of views.

If you will be spending a lot of time at SSB, I would book a one bedroom beach front suite. These are in block A or B and get you much closer to SSB. They also have great views. We stayed in a room closer to the lobby and balloon bar last time and it was very nice, but since we went to SSB every day, it was a bit of a hike. We missed being right there. Although, being in block A or B, you're further from the restaurants.
    All of the rooms at CSS are more spacious than what I remember at CTI (although that was before the renovations) and very nice.
    It all depends on what is most important to you!
    This first picture is from our beach front suite and the second is from our deluxe ocean suite...

Nine days to go...!!!!!!!
    Our room in 2008 Beachfront...I think was was on the end of Building B next to Building...

iluvchenny and bigwillie:

Somebody give me a lobster bib! I am just plain salivating. Great pix. See ya there.

Bilkat

Meghann & Chad -

Ok...I thought we were going to get stuck going to CTI with our free days but I just talked to reservations and we're all set in a Beachfront Suite at CSS!!!!!

Now it's time to hope for good weather!!! Last trip, it rained for 4 days straight so hopefully mother nature is kind to us this time!!!

Names: David and Amy

Ages: 39 & 32

Trip dates: July 20th - 27th

Room type: Deluxe Ocean Verandah

Reason for trip: Vacation (just retired from military)

Where you from: Northern Virginia

What you're looking forward to most: Doing what we want and not doing anything we don't want. Mostly looking forward to just being away from everyday life for a short time.

Drink you're looking forward to: All of them.

Kids: Four

Pets: Yorkie

Level of excitement (1 - 10): I don't think we can put a number on how excited we are.

2 sleeps to CN, 5 sleeps to CSS.

Bilkat

Default Lubeth

Luis and Beth from PA

Hi everyone this is our first time to Jamaica and CSS. This will be our honeymoon!! We married July 3rd, 2010. We are hoping to have a wonderful time. From reading all the reviews, we can't wait. 2 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Names: Dayel & Natalie

Ages: 54 & 41

Trip dates: July 15th - 22nd

Room type: One Bedroom Ocean Suite

Reason for trip: Yearly vacation

Where you from: Waterloo, ON Canada

What you're looking forward to most: The Beach and R&R

Will you go A/N during trip: Every Day!

Drink you're looking forward to: Whatever is available

Kids: 2 (16 & 14)

Pets: 2 Cats , patches and Tequila

Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10
    Last edited by Seandymon; July 12th, 2010 at 12:00 AM.

Well, I thought I was going to CSS July 17-25. It was all booked and I was soooooo looking forward to the vacation with the wife and my first visit to to Couples and to A/N. But, we have to cancel. I ruptured my appendix and doc says I can not go. I hope to reschedule soon.

- Arthur -

Quote Originally Posted by quasiguru View Post
    Well, I thought I was going to CSS July 17-25. It was all booked and I was soooooo looking forward to the vacation with the wife and my first visit to to Couples and to A/N. But, we have to cancel. I ruptured my appendix and doc says I can not go. I hope to reschedule soon.

- Arthur -
    Sorry to here that! On the bright side, it didn't happen while you were on vacation in Jamaica. Or then again, maybe you wouldn't have been able to travel home and would have had to stay.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Names: Kent and Jan

Ages: 35

How many times to CSS: 1st visit, have been to CSA too

Trip dates: July 25-31

Room type: one-bedroon ocean suite

Reason for trip: a week with no kids!

Where you from: Indianapolis

What you're looking forward to most: enjoying an entire meal without my kids crying

Will you go A/N during trip: no

Drink you're looking forward to: isn't that like asking "which child do you love most"?

Kids: 2 girls, ages 3 and 6

Pets: nope

Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10

Can't wait to have a great, relaxing vacation! Looking forward to meeting new people and perhaps finding a couple to play euchre with.

Default get to know you-july 2010

Names: Tara and Danny

AGES: 34

Trip dates: July 24th-31st

Room type: One Bedroom beach front

Reason for trip: late honeymoon (married in jan)

Where you from: Beckley, wv

What you're looking forward to most: Enjoying time with each other, the beach, awesome food, and meeting new people!!

Will you go A/N during trip: unfortunately no!!

Drink you're looking forward to: everything..lol..hoping to try some new drinks!!

Kids: 3 boys (tara 2, danny 1)

Pets: Reese (mixed breed we adopted from the pound)

Level of excitement (1 - 10): def 10

Our pic:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2