OK here's the deal: I booked CN for 3/4-3/11, however I am already second guessing myself because we just loved CSA SO MUCH. I think to myself, "What if I get to CN and I find myself missing CSA?" What hard decisions we must make, such internal battles
OK heres what I am going to do: Im going to call the phone they want you to call with any changes/cancellations and I am switching my vacation to:
3/2-3/5 at CN
3/5 - 3/12 at CSA
This way I can still take advantage of the deal they're running and I'll get the best of both worlds. Plus-Since I'll be a repeater, we can come visit you at CN while you're there.....I gotta play that drinking game of yours!!!
Sorry we missed you, but we just got so tied up in being together that we didn't get to any of the scheduled events....we are heading back March 2011, I am just waiting on confirmation of our school break. It was by far the best holiday that we ever had!!!!
March 2011 seems really far away...LOL. CSA is booked, airfare is booked, and I've done everything I can for my wedding, now I have nothing to do but wait! Oh and save money because I've spent some that I don't have yet haha!
We're arriving at CSA on February 28, wedding March 3, and depart March 7.
Hello!!! I am cynthia and my husband is stephen. We arrive the same day as you and we leave March 6th. We renew our vows March 2nd! Looking forward to meeting you. Will be fun! Sincerely, Stephen and Cynthia Torres, Ponchatoula, Louisiana