Default Couples Photographers

Hello,

Does Couples have their staff photographers strolling the pools, restaurants, etc..taking guest photos?

Thank you!
    Jennifer

Yes they do! Have fun!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I know at CN they do. Some days you see them more than others but always at night. We have a great picture on the beach that they took in Dec.

Yes. There is a photo desk at CSA where you can purchase the photos. I'm not sure about the rest of the resorts.

Actually, its a contract photographer.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Yes they do, during the evening. But if you want a special picture taken during the day you can request a photographer to take the picture. When we did it there was no extra charge for the special photo shoot, but it was just a quick photo of a group of us at the pool.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

we went to CSA last year and never saw one walking around the whole week we were there.

The photographers aren't actually part of the couples staff, but yes they do take pictures of guests. I don't recall them at the pools, but have purchased several of the pictures they have taken of us at the restaurants.

The last two years when we were at css, a staff photographer took our photo at the pool area, and we were able to view them in the lounge and place an order. This year I didn't see any photographers around, but maybe we weren't in the right place at the right time!

Tracy

around sunset they have people out taking pictures ..You are able to view them the next day.

yes they do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Diva 13 View Post
    Hello,

Does Couples have their staff photographers strolling the pools, restaurants, etc..taking guest photos?

Thank you!
    Jennifer
    .....Yes. Plus other guest will happily take pics with your camera. Can't have too many pictures!!

Yes - we had our pic taken at Feathers at CSA. We ended purchasing 3 prints from the tour desk. They turned out very nice and we got a pic frame to put one in!

I asked this exact question but never got an answer. I will be leaving for CSA tomorrow so hopefully we will hear by then! If not, I will let you know when I get back!

Can someone give me an idea on the pricing of the photos that you can purchase? Will be at CN for the first time on 5/1.