Default Please help new to couples

Hello I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. I will be going to couples tower isle in november and I am not really sure on what kind of room I should book. I recently stayed at s montego bay and I stayed one of there highest level rooms and after everything was said and done I now wish that I would have just stayed in a cheaper room. (im sure it would have been nice. Anyway in the pictures online here couples uses the same room picture for all the different rooms except for the suites. Just wanted to know if anyone has any advise for me as to which room I should book. I really want something that has a great ocean view. The one thing I loved about sandles was that my room was less than 10 feet from the water. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsskipper View Post
    Hello I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. I will be going to couples tower isle in november and I am not really sure on what kind of room I should book. I recently stayed at s montego bay and I stayed one of there highest level rooms and after everything was said and done I now wish that I would have just stayed in a cheaper room. (im sure it would have been nice. Anyway in the pictures online here couples uses the same room picture for all the different rooms except for the suites. Just wanted to know if anyone has any advise for me as to which room I should book. I really want something that has a great ocean view. The one thing I loved about sS was that my room was less than 10 feet from the water. Please help me.
    Most of the rooms (especially the ocean categories) are the same at CTI as far as the pictures go. The main difference is the location. I would be happy to share the map of the resort so you can get familiar with the layout (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

CTI is our favorite resort and we used to always book a Deluxe Ocean so we can be in the main building (#3), right above the lobby. Our balcony was front and center looking over the beach and island. However, since the renovation, all of these rooms have been reclassified as Premier Ocean. The other good locations that we like are the East (#5) and West (#2) Building. CTI is not spread out so all of the ocean rooms will have a great view of the beach (except the Superior, they have a view of the bay).

If location or a great view is important, go with a Deluxe or Premier. If you just want a balcony overlooking the water, go with the cheaper Superior and stya an extra night. You're not in your room very much anyway.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015