Default Longest Days of my Life

Hi Everyone. My fiance and I are heading to CN this coming Monday for our Honeymoon. We were just married this past weekend and I have to tell you this past week has gone by sooooo slow. We are looking forward to laying out in the sun, my fiance is so excited to go golfing and just relaxing together. We can't wait!!! I don't know how I will make it through these last few days.

See you soon,

Malory - 25, James - 26 (his birthday is April 11)
    Newbies to CN - April 5 - April 12, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by malroxo4 View Post
    Hi Everyone. My fiance and I are heading to CN this coming Monday for our Honeymoon. We were just married this past weekend and I have to tell you this past week has gone by sooooo slow. We are looking forward to laying out in the sun, my fiance is so excited to go golfing and just relaxing together. We can't wait!!! I don't know how I will make it through these last few days.

See you soon,

Malory - 25, James - 26 (his birthday is April 11)
    Newbies to CN - April 5 - April 12, 2010
    I hear ya! We leave on April 7th and although these last few days have been busy getting things ready this last week seems to be dragging. But, the end is in sigh!!! Congratulations on your wedding. Between weddings and birthdays sounds like you have a lot to celebrate! Perhaps we'll share a drink to toast our newbie status! It will be our first time also. We are so very excited! Keep an eye out for us...tall guy with shaved head, tall brunette with long braided hair! Safe travels!

Cheers,
    Kris & Fred
    Kris

I agree.... 2 weeks left for us, and now it's starting to sink in.