Thread: CTI Question

Default CTI Question

I just heard that there is now entertainment-music and dancing-on the rooftop adjacent to the new section. Is this true? If you have been there recently please tell me about it. It sounds great. Live music or DJ, a bar, good party???

Yes, the roof top party is a good one, and once we are there and part of it, it will be even more fun! Not to worry EricnDiane, I heard it's a good time as well!

Waiting to hear what's happening. Hear there were supposed to be tables up there so you could eat.

There wasn't in November that I was aware of.

Hmmm... we just got back from CTI last week, and I'm not sure what you're talking about! Unless, that is, you're referring to the Island View Terrace, which is simply the roof of the Patio Restaurant, which had a nice view of Tower Isle. They hold small events up there, things like a Martini Hour, or wine tastings, etc.

There was no crazy partying going on up there the week of our stay (and we could look down on the Island View Terrace from our room). Just some mellow events like cocktail hours and receptions. I never saw more than a dozen couples up there at any one time. I think most guests aren't even aware it exists!

On the A/N thread, someone posted some pics and they include photos of the roof top 'lounge" they said they had the marinti bar up there. I am anxious to see it in just about 91 days.
    Vicky

We were at CTI in January when CTI held its anniversary party. We met Randymon and Seandymon, and it was wonderful to see Gary Stephens and Stefan Spath again. On the evening of the anniversary party, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres were served on the rooftop before the dinner buffet, and there was a live band playing.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).