Default Did We Pick the Right Room Category at CSS?

We recently booked our 2011 vacation to Sans Souci after going to only Swept Away, so I'm a little nervous about trying something new. We booked a one-bedroom ocean suite, but now I'm questioning that choice. Can anyone give me some insight and/or photos of the one-bedroom ocean suite vs the beachfront suite? A private balcony is important to us, and I see from some reviews on TA that some of these rooms have only 1/2 walls. Are the beachfront suite balconies private (how much traffic really passes -- not that we will be doing anything they shouldn't see outside of our room, just like the peace and quiet) Love the big balconies with the nice lounge furniture that appear to be the case with the ocean suite, but what do the beachfront balconies have for seating? What would you that have been there prefer?

If you want peace and quiet, I would stay with the one bedroom ocean suite. These tend to at the top of the resort so there is quite a walk down to the beach and pool - but it is so nice to be away from everything.

The beachfront suites are in blocks A and B - the balconies are quiet small (enough room for a table and 2 chairs). When we stayed in block A a couple of years ago, we found it incredibly noisy during the day.

We love G block right at the very top - the balconies are large with enough room for a lounger and a table and chairs.

Hope you have a good time whatever room you decide to stay in

Alli

bandsvt,

We do not believe the Ocean Suites have a balcony. We stayed in "B" block in the Beachfront Suite and loved it. We had a balcony with a beautiful view.
    We are going home to CSS in July and have booked the Beachfront again.
    Though a totally different resort, you will find out you will fall in love with CSS and the staff.

Relax, Enjoy!