Hybrid View

Default Confused on What Couples Resort to Stay At.....HELP

Hi - I will be heading to Jamaica and want to stay at a Couples resort; however, I'm so confused on which one to pick! This will our first trip to Jamaica (husband and I) and all couples resorts look great. The trip is for our 10 year anniversary and my 40th bday. Here are some things I'm looking for:

-Relaxing atmosphere, with the option to get rowdy/party...ha!
    -24-hour room service...or to be able to have some meals in rooms.
    -Nice beach...want to book a room on the water.
    -Any resorts walking distance to town?

Are there any couples resorts that offer more in their all-inclusive plan than others?

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

CSS offers room service from 6 AM to 11 PM. The other Couples resorts do not.
    CSS does not have the Cat cruise while the other resorts do.
    The two resorts in Negril have very large and beautiful but not private beaches, while the two resorts in Ocho Rios have smaller beaches, but they are private beaches.

None of the resorts are really walking distance to town
    All Couples resorts have a relaxed atmosphere, but do have the option to party hardy. They all frown on rowdy parties LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by sandra007 View Post
    Here are some things I'm looking for:

-Relaxing atmosphere, with the option to get rowdy/party...ha! All four resorts would fit this bill.
    -24-hour room service...or to be able to have some meals in rooms. I believe CSS is the only resort with full meal room service, but it doesn't run 24/7.
    -Nice beach...want to book a room on the water. I think the only resort where rooms literally touch the sand would be CSA.
    -Any resorts walking distance to town? None, but CSA and CN both offer longs walks down the beach, where you can stroll by other resorts, vendors, bars, restaurants, etc.
    Are there any couples resorts that offer more in their all-inclusive plan than others? CTI offers the most inclusive activities
    THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
    Any time!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

We have stayed at CSS, CN, and CTI (right after renovations completed).

CN: beautiful beach, lush grounds, fantastic food, very relaxing, not really parties at the resort but bars are nearby, buildings close to the beach

CSS: wonderful grounds and tropical surroundings, great food but not as great as CN, theme evenings were very nice, beach is small but well kept, again, some evening entertainment but not really parties but Ocho Rios town isn't far, no rooms directly on the water but beautiful ocean view rooms on the cliffs

CTI: Feels like a European business hotel rather than a Jamaican resort, very small beach, ground well kept but not very lush, food was good, no rooms on the beach but entire building built into the rock slopes face the sea

We will try out CSA this summer but would go back to CN or CSS in a heartbeat! Have fun!