Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am staying at CSS in a couple of weeks, and yes am a food snob, have been staying away from coffee to help lose weight, but so looking forward to drinking coffee on the veranda in the am . . .with real cream, or half and half at least. Powered = hydrongenated and will not pass my lips.

I was going to mention Bailey's too! Although, the Rum Cream sounds good as well! Just have to try both!!! Happy travels and see you on the Beach at CSA!
    Nic
    JAMBONY

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    WHY in god's name would someone drink Nescafe when in Jamaica you have THE BEST coffee (blue mountian) available to you...crazzzzy!
    High Mountain coffee is served in the main dining room at all four resorts, not Blue Mountain. Only the gourmet restaurants at each resort serve Blue Mountain coffee during dinner service.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Greetings to all:

High Mountain coffee is served everywhere except the Gourmet restaurants where Blue Mountain coffee is served. Hot milk and Half/Half is available for your coffee. Yes, Splenda is available.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    WHY in god's name would someone drink Nescafe when in Jamaica you have THE BEST coffee (blue mountian) available to you...crazzzzy!
    Um...I use the Nescafe machines. I'm not a fan of Blue Mountain. Though in reading this thread, hahaha, perhaps I've never really had it. But I've never liked the coffee served at breakfast, whatever that is. Just like it seems the whole world likes Starbucks. I think it's HORRIBLE. I'm a Dunkin Donuts coffee kind of gal.

I'm one of those that can't drink coffee without my hazelnut creamer....bought a box of International Delight individual creamers...packed them up and every morning sat on the balcony and enjoyed my jamaican coffee.....aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smoo72 View Post
    Um...I use the Nescafe machines. I'm not a fan of Blue Mountain. Though in reading this thread, hahaha, perhaps I've never really had it. But I've never liked the coffee served at breakfast, whatever that is. Just like it seems the whole world likes Starbucks. I think it's HORRIBLE. I'm a Dunkin Donuts coffee kind of gal.

I'm with you on this one, I don't like fresh coffee it's to strong for me and prefer instant. My drink of choice is tea but I don't ever drink it out though as it's easy to get so wrong. It has to be mDe with the water still boiling, left to brew for a min with just a dash of skimmed milk. Cannot stand full fat or semi skimmed as it's far to creamy for tea. I'm a Lancashire lass and we like our tea strong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2