Thread: 10/10/10!!!!!

Default 10/10/10!!!!!

Hi We are planing are first visit to CTI on 10/10/10 my question we are leaving albany ny at 830 arriving in charlotte at 1030 are next plane is at 1130 will we have enough time between flights only 1 hour. we are meeting anonther couple in charlotte so this works for all of us. just worried about the time between flights.First time to CTI and we are all excited!!!!

An hour is OK on the way out. We did a 40/45 minute transfer and were good, it's a fairly small airport. You will need more time on the way back because of Customs.

First of all, HELLO NEIGHBOR!! We are from Albany as well, and just came back from CSA a couple weeks ago. We had 46 mins. in Charlotte to switch and it was plenty of time. You'll be fine

Have an awesome trip...I'm so jealous!!!

-Penny

That's my 30th birthday! We will be at CSA. I think you will have enough time. Have fun!

Well now there are two things that will take place on 10/10/10.

Eyeshazel and SO making their CTI debut and Target opening a second store in our fair city.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

It will be my bro's [GP..lol] 47th b-day!

hello we are also flying on 10/10/10 from norfolk to Jamaica also changing planes in charlotte sounds like we may even be on the same flight. but to answer your question 1 hour is more than enough time. we are going to CN. don't sweat the small stuff. have a great day! gerta

Thank you I think we are good can't wait!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Rosa 25 View Post
    Well now there are two things that will take place on 10/10/10.

Eyeshazel and SO making their CTI debut and Target opening a second store in our fair city.
    Make that FOUR things:
    Those two, my birthday, and the Chicago Marathon!!

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticeyes View Post
    hello we are also flying on 10/10/10 from norfolk to Jamaica also changing planes in charlotte sounds like we may even be on the same flight. but to answer your question 1 hour is more than enough time. we are going to CN. don't sweat the small stuff. have a great day! gerta
    Thank you all for your help. We are really flying out on the 9th!!!tjsgirl I live in mass just over the ny state boarder not far from albany about 45 min love flying out of there..Thank you all again...

We will see you there. We are going from the 6th to 16th. this will be our 8th trip to Couples, you will have a great time. See you there. Add yourself to the meet up thread if you haven't done so already.

Mine too Vee! How old will you be?

I'll be making it to 36!! this year. Although in my head, I'm still 29. When when asked how old I am, my children dutifully answer "Young, Mommy. Very, very young!"

Libras unite.

pack some clothes in carry on, also b-suits, and medications, if the flights are too close and the luggage does not make it, then you have some stuff, also make a list of what is in your suitcase( do not leave the list in the suitcase the list helps you get your luggage
    ours came in that nite , no problem