Default Countdown on,almost home

Here we sit in Iowa
    next week at this time we will be home ,on the CSS beach surrounded by family!!!!Drinking perfect happiness with Easton,for now i'm on the couch with my busch light!!
    LOL
    red stripe awaits!!!!

hello Todd and Linda: 6 more sleeps till we meet. Good chance we will be on same shuttle to CSS. You can find our picture on meet up at CSS under April 2 post. See you in the couples lounge or at one of the bars at the resort. Dave and Linda

The home stretch is the hardest isn't it???? We are not far behind you, 3wks from yesterday, Easton, Orlando, and Donald are our fav bartenders, hope they are all still there.

Right behind you folks! We'll be boarding our flight in Albany, NY in 13 days, 19 hours and a few minutes.

Waiting in Iowa too! We have 10 days til CN. At least this nice weather this week will make our wait a little more bearable.

Eight more sleeps for us and we will be back at CN! We are leaving from Albany NY also!!!

Starting tomorrow (Weds) we are in the single digit mode---INDEED! One day ahead of Tommywommy who we haven't met but expect to soon after he arrives.....Salty Dogs all around.

We went from winter here in Massachusetts to the land of Typhoon Mary----6 inches of rain in the past 24 hours. Heading home to build an ark after work....just in case we have to take to the airport next week.

We are outta here even if we have to swim!!

2 weeks for us!!!! aghhh come on time go faaaassstterrrrrrrrr.... CSS here we come!

WE are @ CSA Eve. Tomorrow we fly home! Razzl

23 days to CSS....Can't wait!
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS April 2014

24 days to CSS ......

KruznSusan and Stan from Louisiana
    CSS April 24 - 30

2 more sleeps!!

Even tho the time has relatively flown by since we made our reservations more than 10 months ago, it seems we have been waiting and waiting to finally do the single digit dance.

Not any more baby!! Boogie down, boogie fever to the single digit disco!!*

*Mirrored ball sold separately.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Magic number is #8

TWO more sleeps until CSA!!!! Actually I'm finding it harder and harder to sleep so let's just say 48 hours until touchdown....not that I've been counting or anything.

One more sleep and we're at CSS!
    (Karen&Paul)

We get to CN on Monday (April 5) I can't wait. This is our first trip and our Honeymoon. This past week has been the longest week of my life

Quote Originally Posted by BigdogLips View Post
    Here we sit in Iowa
    next week at this time we will be home ,on the CSS beach surrounded by family!!!!Drinking perfect happiness with Easton,for now i'm on the couch with my busch light!!
    LOL
    red stripe awaits!!!!
    We are in Iowa Three!!! Mason City, we are counting down till our first trip to CSS April 30 thru May 5th.

8 HOURS!!!!I'm not sure we will get any sleep!!!!!