Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default CSA IN OCTOBER...........cant wait !!!

didnt see a real post for october so i will take the liberty in starting it. me + the hubby will be there from oct 10 - 18 with a group of eight friends. me + jeremy are getting our vows renewed and this will be our fourth time to CSA. one couple joining us are two-timers but everyone else is a couples virgin !!!

cant wait and wish couples would get a referral program started because me + my husband are great advocates for the place. we also go and donate to a different school every year. always very rewarding

anyone else thats going, post your picture and introduce yourselves....

Attached Images Attached Images      

Stacey and I are Couples virgins from Ohio. We'll be at CSA Oct. 11 - 18. Can't wait! 188 days and counting!

See you there!
    ..todd

nice we cant wait we always have a blast. hopefully you guys signed up for the rewards program because you WILL return !!! its a given

We are Couples virgins and will be there Oct. 10-16!

tcbutcher + leliz....you guys have no idea what your in for. its gonna be the best vacation you've ever had !!!! that's why we can't keep from coming back

We are going at the beginning of October. Have a blast! CSA is awesome.

We are from WV and this will be are first trip to CSA. We will be there from Oct 17 - 27. We'll be getting married on the 20th. If it's as everyone said we hope to go every year. I look forward to hopefully meet some of you.

138 days and counting!

awsome....we will be there from the 18th-28th also gettin married on the 20th at 11 AM, we are from Florida, 33 and 26.

twincoast, congratulations we are getting married at 3 PM maybe will see you there.

We are from Louisiana and taking our first CSA vacation October 3-9! I am very excited.

We have been dating for 6 years and bought a house 2 yrs ago perhaps
    CSA will be the lucky spot I receive a PROPOSAL!

so excited.....i keep checking these boards everyday !!!!
    october cant get here fast enough !!!

DanandCindy, we will be there Sept 30th-Oct 6th. There is another thread on here with your dates. You should join it. We are going to do a meet and greet. I'll bet the romance of CSA will blow you away and I'll bet you are right on the proposal. CSA is awesome and this will be our 2nd time there. Good to see you on here. Margi

Doin' the double-digit dance! 97 days and counting.

WE are at 87 days!!! And if this week wouldn't be my birthday week - i would be starting my diet. Does anyone know if the Gardens are lush in October. Will I still be able to take landscape photos?

jaj111 and twincoast,
    My husband and I have been to CSA the past 2 years for our anniversary, the 20th :-)and will be back this year for a 3rd trip.
    Can't wait to meet you and next year we'll all be celebrating our anniversaries together...because you'll be back! There's nowhere like CSA!
    Terri

Lush and beautiful. You should take the nature tour to learn about what you are taking pictures of. See you in October!

Terri_Steve,

That's great. We hope to meet you guys in Oct. Hopefully we will meet up every year. We are really getting excited. 100 days to go.

Default Oct 16th-23

hey we will be in CSA for second time .. Looking to meet other like minded couples.... We are thinking of heading over to Hedo II for a day trip... anyone wanna join us let us know

OH MArgi and Friends I have a suprise forget that proposal Dan and I have decided to get married when we are in Jamaica so you all are invited I have picked the date and Time next I have to mail them my paperwork So Marc your calendar frinds

Dan and Cindys Wedding October 5 @ 11:00 a.m. everyone is invited free drinks for everyone afterwards

No need for proposal getting married at Swept away!

Congrats on the engagement!!! My husband and I would love to be there for your wedding. I have never been to a beach wedding before. I've seen them from afar, but never attended one. Let me know if either of you need anything. Thanks for thinking of us. I'm so excited for you guys. Will you still be going to the meet-n-greet on Sept 30th? We have to meet you before the wedding, right?

Default Meet and greet

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    Congrats on the engagement!!! My husband and I would love to be there for your wedding. I have never been to a beach wedding before. I've seen them from afar, but never attended one. Let me know if either of you need anything. Thanks for thinking of us. I'm so excited for you guys. Will you still be going to the meet-n-greet on Sept 30th? We have to meet you before the wedding, right?
    Oh we would love to, but we do not arrive until the 2nd. Of course we will plan to meet when we get there I am not so familiar with the resort so I will let you make a suggestion to meet for Drinks.

Default cant wait

just finally booked the flight arriving october 10th and staying nine nites....CANT WAIT its the only thing that gets me through my daily work !@!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast