Default Just booked at csa have some ?'s

We just booked 5 nights at CSA in December!!!! YAY I have some questions though. Gimme some pointers. When do we need to make reservations for the resturants & watersports etc......

We are staying in a Ocean Verandah suite. I requested the corner of 3rd floor to hopefully make sure we get the full effect of the "partial ocean view" part lol.

Any tips & pointers would be greatly apprecaited. Also if anyone has stayed in these suites before that would like to include pics feel free!!

I cant wait! Im so excited

You can't make any reservations until you check in. The only exception would be the private candle lit beach dinner.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I usually make reservations after checking in...just walk over to the concierge and make them right then.

You can't do any of that stuff until you get here. Once you're settled, go see teh Concierge and he'll hook you up with everything you need. We're here now and having a blast. Best Caribbean vacation we have ever had (been travelling to the Caribbean for 15 yrs now). You'll love it, and you'll get addicted to the message board for the next 8 months!

"When do we need to make reservations for the resturants & watersports etc"

When you have arrived and know your Room Number.

" We are staying in a Ocean Verandah suite. I requested the corner of 3rd floor to hopefully make sure we get the full effect of the "partial ocean view" part lol. "

If you look at this map, you can see the OVS Buildings 12-13-14-15 are somewhat blocked by the Beachfronts ( even the corners ) - Im not sure if a corner room would provide that view you want- while another one might. So don't be disappointed if you don't have a corner.

http://images.jontara.multiply.com/a...Dec%202006.pdf

We just got back on the 26th from a one week stay. We made our dinner reservations the same day we got there and I think we booked the catamaran cruise that day as well. They like you to book the watersports stuff a day in advance, but will let you go usually on the same day if there is space available.

We had an OVS, room 4316 (3rd floor) and it was great. I posted a review above (CSA 3/19-26/10 with pics of the view from our room.

ENJOY!!

You will love CSA.

Please be aware that you may not get the room location you requested. They will try, but no promises can be made or inferred. Don't fret about it though. You will love the room regardless.

Reservations for restaurants and activities can be made as soon as you arrive if you like. Read the FAQ's about CSA and keep reading the message board. You will learn a lot about CSA and what to expect between now and December.