Default beachfront or not

We are going to CSS in June, booked an beachfront 1 bedroom and seem to be 2nd guessing myself. We would like to be high up with a view of the ocean. Beachfront or oceanview suite? thanks

carla,

If you'd like to be "high up with a view of the ocean" then on oceanview suite would suit you better than a beachfront. We've been to CSS twice and loved the oceanview room we had. We'll be there next week but have decided to see if a beachfront is better. It really comes down to your preference. Here's some pictures we took while at CSS last year: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. This is the view from G-block. Hope this helps with your decision.

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    carla,

If you'd like to be "high up with a view of the ocean" then on oceanview suite would suit you better than a beachfront. We've been to CSS twice and loved the oceanview room we had. We'll be there next week but have decided to see if a beachfront is better. It really comes down to your preference. Here's some pictures we took while at CSS last year: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. This is the view from G-block. Hope this helps with your decision.

Bart & Bug
    ....Good pics.

Thanks...glad you liked them.

We went to CSS in 2008 with several other couples..We all got together and toured each other's room..We visted the following buildings..A,D,E, and G....All were outstanding.

We are going to CSS in two weeks and we again chose an oceanview suite but I still want to do a beachfront room.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CSS and have a Salty dog for me..Ruff Ruff

Hugs from 10 0 C

I am having the same second thoughts. I liked the idea of the Beach front room but feel like I may be missing something if we aren't "up" inside the resort.

Let us know what you think when you get back! And have fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Thanks...glad you liked them.
    .....Heading there in October.