Default Evening activity on CN AN?

Does anybody visit the AN beach in the evening? I assume the hot tub gets use but was wondering if any couples just go there to relax and have a few drinks at night or early evening

We have only be in AN section during the day,there isn't much light at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris&Denny View Post
    ...there isn't much light at night.
    Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. just keep track of where you put your room key.

ENJOY!!!

The hot tub gets alot of use,but the no-seeums bite in the sand at night.

We were thinking the same, its our first time and really dont know what to expect! I suppose its just a case of going with the flow. We really cant wait now though, 17 sleeps until the good times begin. xx

honeymooners

You will find a few that will venture to the AN hot tub at night to relax and enjoy the night stars. The hot tub does have a light and the walkways are also lighted but the main beach is rather dark unless there is a moon out.

As to drinking around the hot tub PLEASE be cautious about bringing any glass down around the hot tub. I believe management would prefer that NO glass be brought down there.

We used it every night after dinner...... Great way to end the day !!!

Well apparently we need to try spending some time in the AN hottub at nite, I guess we never thought about it before. We are looking forward to trying it
    Last edited by Chris&Denny; April 12th, 2010 at 09:00 PM.

We've never tried it before either, but hey life is for living, always try everything once because if you dont try you dont know lol!! seven more sleeps just hope this volcanic ash blows away!!!

we have been there every night spent at cn. sometimes alone. sometimes with people from theprude side without the lights on. never knew who they were. sometimes we have a party. and we ALWAYS have a party after. we love it.

Default CN beach is great at night

My wife and I had our first AN experience last week at CN. We arrived late at night and visited the beach after midnight. It was wonderful with the ocean breeze, stars and moon (the one in the sky). The argument could be made that it's the BEST time to visit the beach. It was in our case because it was our first AN experience. We're back in the real world now but last week was just what we needed. Our relationship was great before we spent a week at CN but words can't explain what it did for us. We both agree that the time at CN was better than our honeymoon (we've been married more than 28 years).

Quote Originally Posted by scal View Post
    My wife and I had our first AN experience last week at CN. We arrived late at night and visited the beach after midnight. It was wonderful with the ocean breeze, stars and moon (the one in the sky). The argument could be made that it's the BEST time to visit the beach. It was in our case because it was our first AN experience. We're back in the real world now but last week was just what we needed. Our relationship was great before we spent a week at CN but words can't explain what it did for us. We both agree that the time at CN was better than our honeymoon (we've been married more than 28 years).
    Certainly does make me even more excited to get to our destination in August. My husband and I will celebrate our 7th in the beginning of the month and we've been together for 15 years+. Puts a smile on my face

Just remember that it's dark out there and he probably won't see the smile. But I guarantee he'll know that it's there. Once you step foot onto CN it's hard to STOP smiling. My wife and I had a little phrase that we shared throughout the trip. I can't tell you how many times we said "Happy Birthday!!" to one another. Now that we're back in the real world, all we have to do is look at one another, smile and say "Happy Birthday!!" and all the great memories come flooding back. You'll have a GREAT time while you're there but you need to find a way to bring it back with you and keep it alive until the next trip. That little phrase has done that for us.

BTW... The beaches ARE very dark and you should be careful as you walk on them. They do have concrete ash trays scattered about. I can tell you that in a battle between them and toes, they win every time.

How about swimming at night? Is there any problem?

You can go swimming in the ocean at night, but there are critters at night that aren't there during the day including crabs. I wouldn't do it, but more power to ya. There are also sand fleas at night and they really itch!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Qe went in last night and there were no biesties. It was beautiful

Evening after dinner is our favorite time to do the hot tubs and have never had any beasties either in our past two trips

When we were there last month there were some people at the hot tub at times and at others, we were alone. In each instance we went out into the water and had a great time! There is nothing quite like swimming AN in the ocean at night.

There were no wee beasties nibbling at us in the water or on the bach.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Nurse View Post
    When we were there last month there were some people at the hot tub at times and at others, we were alone. In each instance we went out into the water and had a great time! There is nothing quite like swimming AN in the ocean at night.

There were no wee beasties nibbling at us in the water or on the bach.
    It's not the wee beasties that worry me....it's the BIG beasties.....LOL
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"