Hybrid View

Default Cti hot tubs after dark

This has probably been asked before, but, are the hot tubs in the spa area at CTI available for use late in the evening, when we were at CN we used to like to take a drink and sit in the hot tubs and watch sky at night and totally relax before turning in for the night.
    Ellie & Simon
    CTI 04/17 -05/01

I know the main pool and those hot tubs are open 24 hours. The ones by the spa are up against the building and if I recal correctly mostly enclosed for privacy. You really shouldn't have a problem with the ones by the main pool though...hardly anyone used them at night while we were there and that was beginning of February.

Yes they are available , so too is the Buddah pool. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
    This has probably been asked before, but, are the hot tubs in the spa area at CTI available for use late in the evening, when we were at CN we used to like to take a drink and sit in the hot tubs and watch sky at night and totally relax before turning in for the night.
    Ellie & Simon
    CTI 04/17 -05/01
    We used the hot tubs at CTI a few times last year after dinner. We were the only ones. We loved relaxing for a few, then jumping in the pool to refresh (aka sober up) before getting ready to hit the piano bar.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Both hot tubs at the spa are open 24/7, so is the "cold plunge pool" at hte spa. The restrooms are closed.

Enjoy the hot tubs. They are great to soak in after a long day of relaxing, lol.

Default spa at night

My husband and I used the spa hot tubs and budda pool almost every night while at CTI last week. Like you, we enjoyed looking at the stars and listening to the tree frogs before bed. We found the best time to have the place to ourselves was during showtime, while the rest of the crowd was busy watching the show.