Default Visited CTI and want to visit CSA.

Hello Everyone,

My Fiance and I have been to CTI...we went about 2 years ago and now we want to try a new resort. We were thinking CSA since it seems to have won many awards. Can anyone tell me the differences between CTI and CSA? Since CTI's renovations I have seen some pictures that look like they have modernized CTI a lot! I was just wondering if CSA was as modern as CTI? Is the food about the same? The beaches?

I am looking for any suggestions!

We've been to them both, and in fact, of all the Couples, they are our favorites. While the vibe is very similar at each, the resorts themselves are very different, particularly with the beach and the layout.

Quote Originally Posted by amandaj001 View Post
    Can anyone tell me the differences between CTI and CSA?

Here are some quick differences:
    CTI - Completely private beach, yet small; separate island for nude sunbathing, 5 restaurants including Bayside that sits on the water; the most inclusions (Dunn's River, catamaran cruise, horseback riding in addition to the others). Only 5 buildings (but three are connected) with rooms so the resort is very compact and intimate. Everything revolves around a central location. Just underwent a $30 million renovation - new rooms, new decor, new pools, etc. Great food.

CSA - Sits on 7 mile beach. Separate buildings for rooms that are cabana like, dark wood and white linens. Resort is spread out along the beach but all on beach level. Only resort with rooms right on the beach where you can walk off your first floor patio into sand. Great food. Night Club. Some rooms do not have televisions or mini bars. 5 restaurants. No nude sunbathing option. Huge sports complex across the street.

Since CTI's renovations I have seen some pictures that look like they have modernized CTI a lot! I was just wondering if CSA was as modern as CTI? No. CTI was done in a retro Hollywood style. CSA is more cabana like, with dark woods and white linens.

Is the food about the same? Pretty much.

The beaches? The BIG difference between CSA and CTI is the beach. The CTI beach is completely private (no other hotels or public beach access) but it's small (not long enough to take a walk). The CSA beach is on 7 mile beach so it's completely public, with other hotels, public access, vendors, jet skis, etc. We actually prefer the CTI beach because the privacy and small size makes us feel like it's our own little paradise. We loved the CSA beach for a change but there is a lot more activity. The CTI beach is more serene in our opinion. But check out the pics to make your own opinion.

I am looking for any suggestions!
    We love them both so much, we've already booked a CTI/CSA split for 2011!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

We have been to CTI and CSA. We got married at CTI in Oct. 2007 and CSA May 2008. CSA's rooms are not as nice as CTI. CSA is more spread out. CSA's beach is amazing. It is very long with white sand. We liked the food at CSA better. There were more restaurants with a good variety. Both have amazing staff, but CTI may slighty edge out CSA. We loved both resorts, but CSA won us over. We are going again in 2010!!!

Swept Away is not modern in style at all. It's casual and Caribbean "rustic" and the resort is laid out completely differently than Tower Isle.
    The food is about the same and there is an additional restaurant
    The service, like at any Couples resort, is excellent.
    The beach is obviously much better - it's Seven Mile Beach !!

The beach is definitely better at CSA. All I know is that we loved CSA and are going back this fall. Try CSA you will love it.

CSA is not as modern as CTI. Look at the pictures of the rooms. They are more "rustic" and tropical. CTI is now more "South Beach." (As a side note: they are our two favorite favorite resorts.

The food is as good at CSA. There is even more variety. You have 4 restaurants to choose from each evening: Patois Patio, Lemongrass, Feathers and the Palms.

The beach is even better! Long, white sand, clear water. Yes.

Have a great trip.