Default CTI Island Weddings?

My fiance and I are considering getting married at CTI's island in December and are really curious as to what a wedding there looks like. Does anyone have any reviews on a CTI island wedding or photos to share?

Thanks!

Amarys
    amarys_m@hotmail.com

If you click on the "weddings" tab to the left of the website it should show you different pics of the different settings from each resort. And only to prevent confusion, I feel I should add that CTI is not an island, it's a resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Just clarifying...

Lol, I know CTI is a resort and not an island. However, there is a wedding package that allows you to have your wedding on the little private island there. I'm looking for pictures with the actual wedding ceremony and reception on that little island, just so I can get a feel of what it looks like. Thanks!

This might be a really dumb question but isn't the island all nude? Does that mean the wedding is nude? That can't be right. I have never been to CTI but I was really thinking the whole island is all nude but maybe there is a small section for weddings only?

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    This might be a really dumb question but isn't the island all nude? Does that mean the wedding is nude? That can't be right. I have never been to CTI but I was really thinking the whole island is all nude but maybe there is a small section for weddings only?
    On days when a wedding is scheduled to occur on Tower Island (and at a cost of $4,500, such weddings are infrequent), the island closes an hour early so that decorations can be put up in preparation for the wedding. The island is really too small for a small section to be set aside for weddings only. The weddings are not nude; the bride and groom and their guests remain clothed.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

That's what I thought but they seemed so strict about the all nude policy that I started to question it. I was trying to figure out how they would organize photos with out accidentally getting a sunbather in the background. We have never been to CTI. I didn't realize it closed but I guess I hadn't thought about it. I imagined the island being bigger too I guess. That would be cool to have an island wedding. Not a nude one but maybe that's some people's thing. I'm too chicken for all nude but a nude wedding still seemed way too out there.