Default Lost Camera and Camcorder! Please help.

Hello. We arrived at Couples Sans Souci on March 28th, the day after we were married. We stayed in D21 and had a breath-taking view. We took over 100 pictures of the resort and different excursions that we went on, as well as took over 2 hours of video. When we arrived back home at the Houston airport on Easter, April 4th, someone stole our camera bag. We have NO pictures or video of the resort or of our honeymoon. We are both so devastated. We had such a wonderful time on our honeymoon and this just made us sick. We still are not over it. We are wondering if anyone can help us out with pictures or videos so that we can have SOME visual memories of the wonderful place we called home for 7 days. If you were at the resort at the same time we were, we would be glad to hear from you. Please help us out! Thanks so much.

Love, Chris and Amanda Bracewell

"When we arrived back home at the Houston airport on Easter, April 4th, someone stole our camera bag. "

Out of your checked luggage? Or off your body?
    That's a shame.

There are over 1000 photos on the Couples Resorts Photos group. The vast majority may be viewed in their full size. I know that of the photos I have added when I start the group (over 800 of them, spanning two years), that they can be downloaded in their full size and resolution. You are welcome to download and print any of my photos for personal use as to use for visual memories (they have been copyrighted against commercial use though). I'm sure that the other people wouldn't mind also, you will just need to ask them first. Enjoy!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

My husband put the bag down to get our luggage off the rack and it was gone, unfortunately. Thank you very much about the Photo information. I will most definately look. Thank you so much for your help. It is greatly appreciated.