Default CSS- One Bedroom Ocean Suite

We have reserved a One Bedroom Ocean Suite in a couple of weeks, and although I know they can't always accommodate all requests, I was wondering if there were any better rooms/ buildings that we should ask for in case they are available? We want a nice view, so the steps aren't a problem. And we like the idea of a larger balcony, which is the main reason we chose this type of room. Thanks for the help!

~Wendy
    Wendy

If you don't care about the steps building G at the top has the best views and huge balconies.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Building F has the same views as G and we lvoed being able to see not only out to Sea but as far into the hills above Ochi and also the Cruise Ships docked in port.

Thanks so much for the input! Does anyone know if there is a map of all the buildings available? I couldn't find one on the website.
    Wendy

I would also love to see a map with the buildings identified. Also, is one of these buildings close to the Balloon Bar? I read a review where someone liked sitting out on their balcony to listen to the music. How long does the music last? We go to bed pretty early.

Quote Originally Posted by WandA View Post
    Building F has the same views as G and we lvoed being able to see not only out to Sea but as far into the hills above Ochi and also the Cruise Ships docked in port.
    Could you tell me what types of roms are in Building G & F. Are they Ocean Suites or the Vernadas?

It would be easier to know what buildings/blocks are what suites. Like I know A & B are the Beachfront suites. If anyone could list them I would be really grateful. Thanks!!

Here is a map of CSS and the buildings identified:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you Heather_and_Tim!

That graphic is just what we needed, Heather and Tim- thank you so much! It's good to see exactly where everything is. I'm STILL just as confused as ever because it all looks great. Think I'm gonna leave it to chance and have faith that we will get the perfect room for us!
    Wendy

Wendy sometimes it is best to leave it to chance. We requested building D last time and got E which we liked even better.
    Shari & James

Shari am I correct in my understanding that buildings D,E,F and G are one bedroom Ocean Suites?

I honestly am a bit afraid of the steps as I have "an issue" with my one hip but I don't want to change room types. What building would you suggest for me (Oh grand poo-ba of CSS)?

I think I am blind... can someone direct my eyes to where on that map the Bldgs E,F, & G are located? I only see A-D???

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    Shari am I correct in my understanding that buildings D,E,F and G are one bedroom Ocean Suites?

I honestly am a bit afraid of the steps as I have "an issue" with my one hip but I don't want to change room types. What building would you suggest for me (Oh grand poo-ba of CSS)?
    Grand poo-ba! ROTFLMAO!!!!! To funny! Yes DEFG have the one bedroom ocean suites now called the ocean balcony suites. I think building E for the least steps and D runs a close second. No matter what you get you can always call Ext. 6010 for the resort shuttle and forget the steps.
    Shari & James