Thread: Price Match

Default Price Match

Does Couples price match a TA? I received a quote from a TA that is less than what is shown when I plug the same dates into Couples website. If so, what needs to be done to get this price? What about changing dates...if I need to change dates do I get to keep the same rate/promotion even if it is after the promotion expired?

Last time I booked Couples I went with an online travel website and this time, since I am booking so far in advance, want to make sure that if I need to change dates I can do so without giving up the discount and $500 credit.

Thanks

Couples will not adjust rates done by a TA, but talk to your TA because they can do a price adjust for you, we did it a few weeks ago. All the adjustments to your trip need to be done thru that TA.

Why not just book with the TA then?

just book with the TA...

Some people like to book directly with Couples. Yes, they will match any legitimate offer from a TA. Either email or call them.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I could have sworn that Randy said to call Couples and if it's a legit agency, they sure WILL price match. It's worth a try to call Couples because if the price goes lower, you can just rebook with Couples and not have to pay the rebooking fee through the TA.
    I hope I have this right, but I'm 99.9% correct that Randy said this a while back.
    Eileen

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    Couples will not adjust rates done by a TA, but talk to your TA because they can do a price adjust for you, we did it a few weeks ago. All the adjustments to your trip need to be done thru that TA.
    According to Randymon, Couples WILL match the price quoted by a TA. They did it for me last year, when I received a lower quote from a travel agency. You just have to call them, and they'll take care of it...

Yes, we will price match any legitimate offer. You will need to show us the offer and either you or your travel agent must book directly with our reservations department. 1-800-COUPLES

Couples Resorts

We found a cheaper rate on different website also. They were a few hundred dollars cheaper than the Couples website, so I called my TA and she actually contacted Couples and they matched the price. Best of both worlds. Get to use your local TA, and get a great price for a great vacation.

I found a much lower price online (package deal), but because flights were included in the package, Couples would NOT match the lower price.

Couples matches room only. Air they can not control.
    Irie Mon