Default Couples Resorts Article

Hello,

My name is Patty, and I am writing an article about couples retreats. I have a few questions I would like to know if you can answer....

1. How often do you go to couples resorts or on a couples retreat?
    2. BY going to the resort, has it affected your relationship, if so how?
    3. What are some of the things you like best about couples resorts?

Thanks for your help

1. We go one or two times a year
    2. No affect. We were in love before, during and after our visit to Couples
    3. It is all about romance. There are no children or singles Activities are geared to couples in love

Please don't get Couples resorts Inc confused with any other couples only resort or retreat.

Default Couples Resort - Tranquility

We first went to Couples Tower Isle in 1997 (highly recommended by a travel agent) and then again in 1999. For some reason we lost our minds and didn't return until 2006 and have been coming back every year - except now (starting last year) - we go to Couples Tower Isle (this is our home) for two weeks every year. also have our reservations for 2011 and have saved up for the next 3 years and beyond. We have a 'Couples' savings account we add to all the time to make sure we can always go every year - no matter what.

This is the only place that we can truly relax and don't use the laptop or blackberries. We already have a great relationship s Couples is just an added plus and also with so much 'couple' time, we know that we are very compatible when we get the chance to retire and spend more time together. We are 'best friends' and we get the chance to meet people from all over the US and the world.

We LOVE Couples because there are no kids, there are no singles to hit on you and best of all the staff and being treated like royality. The resorts are small enough where you don't have to hike every place. we have never had a bad experience and I highly recommend Couples to all our friends, family and even strangers!

Marty and Joanne

BeachPatty

1. How often do you go to couples resorts or on a couples retreat?
    1. We go every year to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

2. BY going to the resort, has it affected your relationship, if so how?
    2. Our love for one another has grown. After 30 years of marriage many can speak of the trying times experienced in that time but when we arrive at a Couples Resort love is truly in the air.

3. What are some of the things you like best about couples resorts?
    3. We enjoy the way that Couples makes your vacation more than just a vacation. It becomes an experience that you desire to have over and over again. The staff truly does an outstanding job to make you have an experience of a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachPatty View Post
    . . . . I am writing an article about couples retreats . . . .
    Couples Resorts offers all-inclusive vacations for couples; it does not offer a "couples retreat" experience. There are no workshops or counseling sessions to help couples work on relationship issues. It's simply a resort chain marketed to couples rather than singles or families.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Make very clear that there are "couples resorts" and then there is "THE COUPLES RESORTS".

Big difference.

Ditto Richli2...don't confuse "couples retreats" with Couples Resorts. Places like SweptAway can be light-years away from some of the "couples-only" retreats. We've been to some that were all about being wild and crazy...some that focused on health and wellbeing...some that focused on religion. The one we keep returning to - Couples SweptAway - focuses on romance.

We started going to Couples Ocho Rios in 1995. My wife taught tennis there seven times in exchange for room and board. All we needed was the airfare. And that we had to borrow.
    After the seventh time teaching, which by the way, was two hours in the morning and two mid afternoon, my wife Sylvia said that she was tired of having to teach. Even though it wasn't a full day or anything. But she still had to be prepared, write a lesson plan and other stuff. I told her that it would be alright if she stopped, we would find the money to go as paying guests.
    When we return to CTI in 5 days, it will be our 28 visit to that property, 1 to CSS. We now travel twice a year.
    We completely restructured our life in order to accomplish what we wanted. And as many times as we go home, we still find ourselves standing and shaking our heads. We did it again.
    We love the intimacy of the resort. Tucked into that cove as though it just belonged there. And it does. From all our visits we have come to know so many of the staff that makes this thing work. We have been to their homes, seen parts of Jamaica that most tourists will never see. I admire the people of Jamaica for dealing with an imperfect situation with their government, and the lack of jobs, better schools, yada, yada. Pretty much what many people want in their lives. The Jamaicans have to work three, four, five times as hard for less than half.
    But through it all, they carry themselves with dignity and respect. Two things that are lacking back home.
    We have never thought of any of the four Couples resorts as "Retreats". But it does fill many of the same needs. Relaxation, re-energize, reconnect, laugh a whole lot, have fine food and drink, meet old friends, make new friends, and be made to feel looked after. Taken care of in such a way that should something arise that you want to check out or a problem with your room, whatever it may be. The staff and management will do all within their power to rectify, change, and solve your situation. Almost every time.

It is our palace of pleasure and we can't wait to get back there.

Richie

Feb. 2010 was our first experience at a Couples Resort in Negir, Jamaica. We can honestly say that it was an experience like no other and one that we definitely want to experience again. We have been to other all-inclusives but there really is no comparison as Couples-Jamaica is a step above all others in every way. Once you go, you know!!!

hello patty, my wife and i are going back in may for our 5th trip
    we love everything about the resort!!we both enjoy are week alone together!!