Thread: Beds at CN

Default Beds at CN

Can someone tell us what type of mattresses are at CN? Tried to get answer from Couples with no response. My wife has a bad back and the mattress at CSS was lumpy and very uncomfortable. We don't head to CN until October and my wife is already starting to talk about going somewhere else just because of the uncomfortable mattress at CSS. Thanks for your help!

Both of us thought the beds at CN were very comfortable - more like a very soft, fluffy futon than a regular box spring mattress. Can't tell you if they are different than CSS, but here is a recent thread that is related to your question. Good luck.

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthr...hlight=comfort

My wife and I had backs that give us some trouble but the beds at CN have always given us great nights of sleep.

We are looking forward to trying them out this Saturday night.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:22 PM.

My husband has had two back surgeries and never had a problem with the beds at CN.

knd

In 2 days I will peak and let you know.

The mattress was very firm, never slept better.

Hope you all have a great trip!!!! Tommy is will miss my FB buddy!!!
    Glenda & Mickey

Love the mattresses at CN. They are firm and soft if that makes sense. The bed is low to the ground and it looks very cool and Jamaican.

Have to agree...the beds at CN were wonderful as were the pillows!

I, too, have had back problems and have never slept better than at CN!
    Jan

beds are awesome, plus have a couple extra cocktails, you'll sleep like a baby

Quote Originally Posted by knd View Post
    Can someone tell us what type of mattresses are at CN? Tried to get answer from Couples with no response. My wife has a bad back and the mattress at CSS was lumpy and very uncomfortable. We don't head to CN until October and my wife is already starting to talk about going somewhere else just because of the uncomfortable mattress at CSS. Thanks for your help!

....Linda also has a bad back; 4 ruptured discs. She slept like a log the entire time we were at CN. Do not worry about sleeping.

last yr when we went to CN, the beds were really nice. They now have new mattress covers that are extra soft. Before, I felt the bed was way to hard, would get up every morning with a terrible back ache. Last yr, I didn't. She should be fine

Thanks for the input, Everyone!! It's hard to find comfort like our Tempur-pedic!! Plus, we don't drink so numbing the senses with alcohol isn't an option!!

just wanted to re-visit this subject since Tommywommy said he would give update once he got to CN. So how are the beds??? Anyone else have anything to add? Any info would be appreciated.

We have been to CN 9 times. Never had any trouble with the mattresses (bad back too) until this year - room 1206. Felt like a hill down the middle. Then I forgot to put the complaint on our comment card.

Jean

Having just returned from CN I can say that I had NO PROBLEMS sleeping on the mattress at CN and I have a few bad discs in my back.

Sorry never took the bed apart to look at the label but 8 nights sleeping on it felt great.

Never heard TommyWommy complain about not getting any sleep because of a bad mattress.

mjd - I sure hope they fix the bed problem. We are returning in Dec, and always request bld 1. This is scarry. That is the only problem with the thick plush matress pads, after a while they get valleys in them wehre people sleep. If Couples is reading this, please check into this.

Are the mattresses at all the resorts the same? At CSA the two rooms we have stayed in have the worst mattresses I have ever slept on. The one we are in now have two huge valleys where people have been sleeping for years and they are hard as a rock. Every morning I wake up with a ton of pain and stiffness. I am a side sleeper but I tried sleeping on my back too. The hole in the mattress is like two huge hills so your butt is way lower than your legs or head but not in a good way. The hill evens out about half way up my back so I have to bend in a way our backs were not intended to go. When I get up in the morning I can't bend or look down for an hour or so. Most people said the beds were fine and not to worry but everyone likes a different type of mattress. I do not like a firm one but even a flat firm one would be better than one with hills. Good thing we had two free massages, that helped a little. I don't like to drink either. Maybe that's why everyone else thinks they are ok! lol

Quote Originally Posted by knd View Post
    Thanks for the input, Everyone!! It's hard to find comfort like our Tempur-pedic!! Plus, we don't drink so numbing the senses with alcohol isn't an option!!
    We just recently returned from CN and had no problems whatsover sleeping in the bed. However, they are typical (albeit quite comfortable) spring mattresses, so if you're use to the feel of a Tempur-pedic, I'm not sure how much you'll like these.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Both my wife & I slept great in our beds at CN(Block 1). Very comfortable and no aches in the morning.

My GF has a sore back EVERY morning when she wakes up. We spent our week at CN and she didn't have back pain all week.