Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What to expect?

Doubt it would happen, but might be a good addition to body painting.

j & r,
    if someone sees a woman on the nude beach with beads and baubles, the odds are probably that it will NOT be you. it is not as rare as you might imagine. and no one comments about it either. go as you feel comfortable and you will be comfortable.

Hey, what about the guys? I'm sure we have a few, uh, dikazzlers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Vybz View Post
    Or scrodazzlers...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Just a word of caution, if you go into the water, fish like shiny things!! Vajazzled or not it's all about you. Nobody else matters or cares for that matter. Be yourself!

Jamaican_Junkie,
    Thanks for the upbeat response - Now that's what I'm talking bout!
    I did find out the Couples spa does not offer this service, but maybe they will now. Couples should cut me a commission check!!!

Kycouple,
    It's pretty popular in some of the clubs to vajazzle along with the body painting. It just makes me feel a little sexy without the permanacy of any ink or the pain of a piercing. It's similar to the way some people with tattoos will paint over and around them to give them a pop of color and some variety from time to time.

Genensuze,
    I believe you're right - now that I've brought attention to this I'm sure I won't be the only one. I guess I'm surprised others on the au-natural site had not heard or seem this before.

Vybz,
    Not unheard of - particualarly in some of the gay clubs in the US. Give it a try - you may find a new harmless addiction as I have.

A little sparkle never hurts.
    Take care all,
    J&R

Quote Originally Posted by Vybz View Post
    ROFLMAO!

What do guys think of tramp stamps? Hubby really keeps noticing them and wants me to get one.
    ... it keepsh me shane

hahahah no azzlers gonna get near mine. im a sissy i guess.

OK - I googled this and you can actually get your own vajazzle kit and do it yourself!! Think I'm not gonna try it? Show up at CTI in June and find out. But just to be clear - these really don't go on your vajajay ladies...they're more on the mons veneris, or "the triangle". Way too cool!!

I just returned from CTI this past Sunday and went to the Island on my very first day (never have I done anything like this) and thought that I would just sit in the lounge chair and NOT go anywhere near the "pool" because I knew it was the "social" place to be and how "silly" it sounded to talk to people without any clothes on that are a about a foot away from you. I spent 6 months reading these message boards and got over my insecurities very quickly (I owe it all to these boards - thanks everyone!). I went right over to that pool in less than 30 minutes (which shocked the hell out of my husband who is much more comfortable being "nekkid") and met life-long friends throughout the week. It was the BEST time I had EVER had. No one stares and no one cares!! We also went to CSS for a day and loved it there too. Do not hesitate - GO!! AND go on your first day. You will NOT regret it!! and if you just want to hang out in your lounge chair every day away from the pool area, that's fine too. The more you read these boards, the easier it will be! It's all in the mind and these message boards are like therapy. Have fun!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2