Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What to expect?

Default What to expect?

Just booked a beachfront suite at CCS. My wife and I are interested in the AN beach and have no idea what to expect. We have never been to an AN beach before and have a thousand questions. We are excited but just apprehensive about the situation. Can anyone elaborate on what to expect or tell us about your first experience at AN. Thanks in advance.

Expect nothing. You'll quickly find it's really no big deal being nekkid. You can choose to enjoy the AN experience completely alone and unbothered, or you can socialize and make some life-long friends. The choice is yours. Either way, you will love it!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

It is called Sunset Beach (SSB) and is by far the best AN area that Couples has to offer. It is in no way laid out like CN. It is completely private and separated from the rest of the resort and there is no other resort connected to it. There is a large pool with a swim up bar and a waterfall grotto area. There is also a hot tub and a full beach grill. The entertainment staff comes over twice a day to play games with the guests which can really be fun. The beach area is very large and deep. The entrance to the water is a little rocky for about two feet but gets nice and soft and sandy after that. SSB is open all day and night but at night the bar and grill is closed. At 5 the area opens up to the clothed guests that want to come over and view the sunset, hence the name Sunset Beach. SSB is open rain or shine and is always a short walk over to regardless of the weather. When we were there the last time I went over one morning and took lots of photos of the area to share with everyone. I created a previous post to show some Panoramic Views of SSB and here are some other photos of the SSB area. Also, I have over 800 photos of CSS that you can view by clicking on the link in my signature under the photo of the palapa.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

What to expect?

Expect the best time of your life and not just at SSB. We just returned from our first trip to CSS and cannot wait to go back. The entire resort is awesome and the entire staff will treat you like royalty.

We were also AN virgins and had some reservations but felt very comfortable after just a few minutes.

Read as many of the posts on the board as you have time for. You will learn a lot. It was most helpful to us.

Enjoy

Default Just another day at the beach

It is just like going to the pool or beach with swimming suits on except you are au naturel. You will be slightly nervous or anxious at first but that leaves quickly, very quickly. It is as relaxing as your mind allows you to make it. What to really expect is bring plenty of suntan lotion with higher SPF for all those areas that usually do not get sun light.

its all a lie - there are erections everywhere

Great, we'll fit right in.

My wife and I got undressed in the bathroom on tower isle the first time there, walked around and found it was no big deal. Just as easy as you would walk up and talk to some one with clothes on, it's the same way with out. Sure you might look at what they have for a breef sec, but after that, it's not big deal. The 2nd time we went over, was with a proffesional photographer and took some tastefull shots. We went early, before anyone else got there. As we walked around with out clothing on, more people showed up, and for about 30 min, we were the ONLY ones without clothing. I really didn't think about it and it was no big deal. The pictures were great! We had flowers in the right spots, or turned just the right way. LOL Have fun with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by nin_shaw View Post
    Its a quite night at work, Im reading along, then all of a sudden, and without warning, I read these words, I about fell out of my chair laughing so hard!

What to expect?? One of the best things is none of that icky wet swimsuit feeling!!!!! Oh and the fact that there is no feeling on earth like laying on a lounge chair with a soft breeze blowing and the sunshine warming your clothing-free body!
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by Fred&Becky View Post
    Its a quite night at work, Im reading along, then all of a sudden, and without warning, I read these words, I about fell out of my chair laughing so hard!
    LOL Becky...I see how it is...our tax payer dollars at work.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

What to expect? A great time meeting great people! Just did the AN thing at CTI for the first time and had a great time. We actually picked CTI because it offered Horseback riding...on the first day we went to the AN Island to try it out...needless to say we canceled the horseback riding and spent everyday on the Island...the bad thing is the Island closes at 5 pm everyday...so as they say in Jamaica No problem ...we met up (AN) at night in the Hot Tubs at the spa ....it was great! You have to try it!

LMAO!!! Refreshing honesty!

Quote Originally Posted by Allans_Angel View Post
    LMAO!!! Refreshing honesty!
    LOL - There are NOT!
    ... it keepsh me shane

I quoted wrong.

LOL - There are NOT!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Ok - I can't get anyone to answer me. I'm excited about trying out the nude experience and have a question about grooming. I wanted to know if anyone beadazzles their shaven/waxed skin down south & if the spa offers this as one of their services? I'm sure I will either need a touch-up or will want to change my design while I'm traveling, but I'll take it off before I arrive if this isn't anything others are used to seeing. Just wondering!

I can't say that in our 3 days at SSB we actually saw any "bedazzles", but there were some piercings that were so obvious that you couldn't help but see them. (Can you say "OUCH" ) Unless you really lay there and show it off, nobody will notice.

Someone on another thread used the term "vagazzled." LMAO!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Bedazzles? Vagazzles? Are we talking actual ornamentation here? Beads and rhinestones? Or just trimming your hair into a heart shape or something along that line or maybe dying it pink??? Hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Allans_Angel View Post
    Bedazzles? Vagazzles? Are we talking actual ornamentation here? Beads and rhinestones? Or just trimming your hair into a heart shape or something along that line or maybe dying it pink??? Hmm....
    Do a Google search for "Vajazzled" (not while at work obviously) and see what comes up... Jennifer Love-Hewitt has an entire chapter in her book about it, and there is a video of her on a late night talk show explaining what it is.

If you know what Bedazzling is, then you can put two and two together here...

Yes, it's exactly what you are thinking. Jewels down under...

Okay, okay - the jewels are coming off if I bare all. Since you all are already teasing me about my harmless and very much removeable body ornamentation without knowing what it is, I can only imagine the talk I may cause if you actually see it in real life, haha!
    I keep reading on this board how open-minded and non-judgemental the au-natural crowd is, but now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe taking it all off in front of this group would not be such a liberating expereince after all.

I'm sorry if you took offense to what I wrote. I (and all other A/N people I know) don't care at all about tattoos, piercings, etc... I just think the term "vagazzled" is a hilarious play on words. I truly meant nothing offensive by my comment. Please, go as you are. No one will think anything of it.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Really, no offense taken - just a little surprised by the responses.
    If you see a woman with a little sparkle down below, you'll know who it is, haha! Take Care All

Quote Originally Posted by J&R View Post
    Okay, okay - the jewels are coming off if I bare all. Since you all are already teasing me about my harmless and very much removeable body ornamentation without knowing what it is, I can only imagine the talk I may cause if you actually see it in real life, haha!
    I keep reading on this board how open-minded and non-judgemental the au-natural crowd is, but now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe taking it all off in front of this group would not be such a liberating expereince after all.
    And just to clarify my response a bit, it was not at all meant as an "OMG can you believe that people would do that!" type of comment, more of just an informational thing.

When Jen and I first saw that term here on the board, we were curious as to what it meant, so we Google'd it to find out.

I thought it was a really cool idea actually, and a viable alternative to someone who is not interested in getting a permanent piercing, but wants to "jazz" things up a bit..

Yes, pun intended!

Live and let live, it's ALL Irie!

Quote Originally Posted by J&R View Post
    J&R, I think you will find just about 99% of the AN crowd to be accepting of any kind of physical appearance that one might have. The small percentage of the naysayers are most likely jealous that they aren't secure enough to try it themselves.

I think it's a great idea! It seems like it would be an artistic display similar in concept to body painting. It would definitely be a conversation piece, so just be prepared for the stares and additional attention that area of your body will be capturing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast