Default Non-alcoholic drinks at Couples Negril

My fiance and I will be going to Couples Negril on our honeymoon this summer. Can anyone fill me in on the nonalcoholic drinks that are available at Couples Negril?

They have Pepsi products and Ting which is a Jamaican soft drink. As well as juices and water.

Default Thank you

Thanks! Pepsi is my favorite, but it seems the world favors Coke. So, I am happy to hear Pepsi products!

I drank virgin strawberry daiquiri's all the time. I just didn't put the rum in.. I would imagine you could do the same with the pina colada?

At least at CSA, the spinny drink menu had a lot of NA options on it. I'm sure you can ask them to whip you up an NA drink and they'll make a great one for you.

you can get soda and juice, and any type of frozen drink without alcohol. I am sure there are a number of the specialty drinks that you could get without alcohol too. Have a wonderful honeymoon

Keep in mind your Pepsi is not going to taste anything like it does here in the states.

How about mountain dew? At CSA? Anyone know if they have it in the gift shop? They did at CN a few years ago. My hubby starts having withdrawals after a few days!!! LOL

My hubby doesn't really drink and got them to make him virgin daiquiris. I'm sure they can mix you a fruity drink minus the alcohol! Enjoy!

sodas and juices

I prefer the Pepsi in Jamaica, I don't even drink it at home anymore

Thanks so much everyone! I am getting excited!

Quote Originally Posted by ckk View Post
    My fiance and I will be going to Couples Negril on our honeymoon this summer. Can anyone fill me in on the nonalcoholic drinks that are available at Couples Negril?
    ....I imagine your bartenders can mix you a "Virgin" anything.

Also they have Blue Mountain and High Mountain Coffee which is very tasty even if you normally don't enjoy coffee in the USA or Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by strongs View Post
    How about mountain dew? At CSA? Anyone know if they have it in the gift shop? They did at CN a few years ago. My hubby starts having withdrawals after a few days!!! LOL
    No dew at all, I did not even see any in the gift shop.

Mix the Strawberry Daquiri with Pina Colada mix, half and half(both were pre-made and came out of a machine at CTI..not sure how it will be everywhere else). It's even better with a little Appleton Rum in it, but it would still be good without it though!!!

Do they have ice-tea? My hubby is an addict.

They have a big pot of brewed tea near the soda machines. I too am an iced-tea addict, and drank my fair share of it.

IIRC, they did not have sweet tea -- only unsweetened.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    No dew at all, I did not even see any in the gift shop.
    Yikes! Might have to pack some in my suitcase!

I tried a Hummingbird at CSA and just loved it. After drinking them for a couple of days I found out that they were non-alcoholic! All those calories and no buzz! I started adding rum right away...

A hummingbird is not non alcoholic...at least not at CN.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    I tried a Hummingbird at CSA and just loved it. After drinking them for a couple of days I found out that they were non-alcoholic! All those calories and no buzz! I started adding rum right away...
    Hummingbirds are not totally non-alcoholic, as they have Rum Cream in them. They don't pack very much of a punch, though. Now, with a rum floater, they pack a VERY nice punch.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Anyone know if CTI has Dr. Pepper? It is about all my partner drinks.

Bumping this thread to ask where Coke might be available, and if Jamaican sodas have high fructose corn syrup in them, or, with real sugar being available, do they have that instead?

My love really prefers coke...but if it's pepsi made with sugar, he may be ok!

Thanks!
    Godiva