Default Any one get heartburn from the wine

We just returned from CSS and had a great time except for the wine. Does anyone else feel the wine that they serve has gone down a notch recently? My wife got heartburn after one sip and I thought Couples could be doing much better on the wines. Can't complain about much else though.

I dont see how somebody can get heartburn from just ONE SIP of anything! Maybe it can be blamed on all of the other jamaican drinks she drank all day long, or something she ate (a whole meal). And, maybe it was not heartburn, maybe it was something else like Reflux, MI, muscle.....

I love Couples, and we both enjoy wine, but we do not go to Couples for the wine, if you get my drift. Having said that, I did not experience any heartburn drinking the wine (and we had it every night at dinner) during our 10 nights at CSA in January.

I actually *loved* the Chardonnay at CTI (Patio). I'd really like to know the label so I could get some here at home! No heartburn, and I drank it freely at meals.

Quote Originally Posted by allovertanguy View Post
    We just returned from CSS and had a great time except for the wine. Does anyone else feel the wine that they serve has gone down a notch recently? My wife got heartburn after one sip and I thought Couples could be doing much better on the wines. Can't complain about much else though.
    ....No heartburn, but I did sleep good.

"My wife got heartburn after one sip and I thought Couples could be doing much better on the wines. "

One Sip???
    They're Chilean wines, but they are not that bad...unless she has chronic heartburn, it
    could have been something else.