Hybrid View

Default Single digit dancin! Next best thing

to Couples Eve and being there!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    to Couples Eve and being there!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed....today we woke up doing the single digit dance

Man do I need this vacation, we almost chose May, boy am I glad we went with April

9 days 14 hrs 48 min 32 sec til wheels up

I'm right there with on that on Marie. I can hardly sit still. Two more work days then the last long week-end. Monday morning we finally get to go. Another great thing for this trip, we are arriving in Montego Bay at 9:30 a.m. We could be at CTI by noon or so.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone on exchange day.

We have only a few hours left to this day, so we have 4 days to sweat it out.

When I worked in Human Services and had a client that was being difficult, one of my co-workers used to tell me to "go to your happy place Rich".
    That's where I'm going to spend the next four days. In my happy place.

Richie

We are down to single digits too but I procrastinate and have not even started to get ready for the wedding or honeymoon yet really. Time goes really fast when you procrastinate!

3 days and a wake up. Flying out Monday morning.

Ahhh Richie,

Looking forward to seeing you and Syl too!

Blueseagolt, Which resort? We will be at CSS trading places at CTI.

Why is it the closer you get to Couples Eve ........the longer it takes to get there~

We will be celebrating Couples Eve Saturday and will arrive at 10:30am Sunday in Montego Bay!!!!!I hope these last few days either go very slowly or very quickly!!The crazy anticipation is half the fun BUT......I'm over anticipating now I just want to hit CTI's beautiful lobby!!!!!

See you all very soon!!!