Default What room to stay in at CTI ?

Hi Please help with your input on rooms you have stayed in at CTI looking at Deluxe Ocean or Premier Ocean.Thank you First time going in Oct. Also is weather good in Oct?

Weather can be a little variable at any time. It's generally good in October. We have stayed in the superior, deluxe and 1 bed suite. All good. This year we will be in the Premier. Both room types would be fine. You really don't spend too much time in the room and the bacony size is the same I think. They have all been renovated so just pick one and book. You'll have a great time.

As soon as your booked add yourselves to the meet up thread for Oct 2010.

We have stayed in both ocean view room catagories. My wife loved the french doors and the bathroom in the premier and I loved the view from the higher floor in the deluxe. The difference is very slight. They are both really nice with great views. You cant go wrong with any room at CTI. We travelled with our adult son and his girfriend. They had a very private garden view with tree frogs that sing you to sleep!

We stayed in a Deluxe Ocean View room and it had a great view of ocean and island and the room was a good size. Really liked it! As others have said you really aren't in your room that much. Our favorite part of the room was the balcony. We ordered room service almost every morning so we could have our pre-breakfast and enjoy the great view!

Hi Thank you!!! We are booking in the morning. Love this message board. It is are first time going and we are going with another couple so this site covers just about everything. I will go to the Oct Thread and put us in as soon as we are booked... Thank you Bonnie