Thread: Love away plan

Default Love away plan

Help!! I asked my TA to book me on the Love away plan and she is telling me that she can't get any answer from Couples on how to do it!!
    Anyone have any suggestions??

Melody

Hi Melody,

There are two ways for your agent to book the Love Away deposit plan. He/she may book directly on our booking engine or call 1-800-COUPLES.

Either way, we look forward to welcoming you home soon

Couples Resorts

When I called 1800Couples, I was told that you CANNOT do the layway plan over the phone. The only way to do it is to book online. Hmmmmm..............

Melody, on the main couples website and can book the love away plan Thats what I did! Pick your days on the calendar, choose your room and continue to book, it will give you a option to pay in full, deferred payment which includes airfare or love away payment plan, very easy then just give them your credit card info!! There was a $2.00 debit charge when you give them your deposit for the room!!

Thanks!! I am all booked for Dec 2010! How cool is that, two vacations planned. I won't come back after Dec 2009 and get immediately depressed because I don't have another trip home planned. I am so excited. Now I just have to figure out how to have 2 countdowns going without paying

I just did the same thing for the exact same reson. We're going in Sepytember & just booked for September, 2010. Why not take advantage of the credit, I know there is no other place I want to go for vacation. We're Hooked!

Cool! Which resort are you going to in Dec 2010? We booked for CSS, thinking of renewing our vows for our 25th anniversary. We used the loveaway plan too - really nice to get the wonderful room pricing, along with that $500 spa\gift shop credit.

Thanks, Couples!

Deet - as your TA fills out the forms online - all it is near the end. I just had my TA do this Saturday. She did call couples, because she knew nothing about this. I am taking her next class and going to try to start a TA business of my own. I had to tell her how to do everything. It is no rocket science. email me and I will give you my phone # and let you know how this can be done. happytimes42ataol.com

I called 1800couples and was told I couldn't use the Love Away Plan over the phone. I booked the trip anyway but was a little discouraged.

Yeah, the Love Away plan is only available if you book online. But no worries! If you want to pay $100 a month (just like the plan) then all you have to do is call the 800 number each month and charge the amount to your card.

http://couples.travelscream.com/a172773227.htm
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015