Default Our CSA wedding pictures

Melanie Benoit

Your pictures are beautiful! Did you use CSAs resort photographer? What was his name? RuningTurtle

Very very pretty! Who did you use?

Thanks Runing turtle and brie1104 !!
    My husband and I got Stacey Clark to do our pictures. The message boards in the wedding site talk about her alot thats how we found out about her. She's great!!! I wish I could have put all the pictures that she took on the the site but thats all it let me put. Im glad yall liked them !!
    Melanie Benoit

Let me know if those were done by resort photographer.....they look great!

Beautiful pictures! We are getting married at CSA in October and Stacey Clarke is doing our pictures too! We are so excited!

I really love your bouquet too. I'm assuming you had to pay extra for it...how much was it? I'm hoping to get something similar to that.

Yall are gonna have a blast!! Congrats
    Melanie Benoit

Default Cougchick

Quote Originally Posted by Cougchick5 View Post
    I really love your bouquet too. I'm assuming you had to pay extra for it...how much was it? I'm hoping to get something similar to that.
    Hey,
    I'm glad you like it my mom is a florist and she made it for me. I wanted something I could bring home and have forever so I I brought my own.
    Melanie Benoit

You mentioned that your flowers were something you wanted to have forever....where they fake then? You can't even tell!!! LOVE THEM!! and am jealous

Great pictures!! and congrats!!!
    -Otter,

The flowers were real we got them at Michaels. Thanks for the comments everyone
    Melanie Benoit

Im so happy tomorrow is Friday I cant rember what I wrote thats sad The flowers were fake and if I wrote that the first time than I really need another vacation to CSA!!!!!
    Melanie Benoit